Community Status Updates

Photo

pumper → T200

Always great to have another diabetic bodybuilder on this site. Feel free to share your expertise - since it sounds like you're one of the more accomplished bodybuilders here.
Jul 28 2010 02:27 PM
Photo

Richard157 → Subby

Hey Subby! Thanks for the friendship. I think you used to post some on diabetesdaily.com. If you visit there now, you will see it has the same format as the new DF. Lol! I have to really stop and think to realize which site I am visiting. Richard
Jul 28 2010 02:04 PM
Photo

pumper → LeavingHope

Dude, great to have another diabetic bodybuilder here. So, you're from Australia? I'm originally from Canada - but temporarily living in the US.
Jul 28 2010 01:52 PM
Photo

Subby → AngelKitty

Thanks for the first grafitti AK, that is getting to be a bit of a tradition I think!
Jul 28 2010 11:39 AM
Photo

Richard157 → Jan B

Hi Jan, I am asking for us to be buddies on DF? Is that OK? You live on a farm, is that right? How many house pets do you have? We have 3 kitties. They are spoiled rotten. lol! Richard
Jul 28 2010 08:52 AM
Photo

davef → jillrapp

Good to see your around DF. I'm delighted for you that the course is going so well. Well done you, hope you are proud of yourself. Things have been busy for me too, I have finally taken the plunge on displaying my photography and I'm taking part in a public exhibition (part of about 200 photographers) at the end of June in a public park in Dublin city centre. I'm nervous and excited in equal measure. I have also be asked by the guy who is doing my framing if he can sell some of my work. I'll never make a living out of it but it's fun and exciting.
Jul 28 2010 03:53 AM
Photo

jillrapp → davef

Hey there, just wanted to say hi! I hope you and your family is doing very well. I miss you! Things are finally a little less busy with me. I finished spring term and still took 10 credits this summer. Only 1.5 weeks left now then I get 2 weeks off before fall session. I am a glutton for punishment but in all honesty I can't remember being happier. I hope to chat soon! Hugs, Jill
Jul 28 2010 01:39 AM
Photo

Richard157 → Tony

Tony, you have done a magnificent job in updating the site!!! Thanks so much. You have gone light years beyond the old DF. I love it here now. I think I will hang out here more than ever before! Richard
Jul 27 2010 02:04 PM
Photo

AngelKitty → Subby

Hey Subby - thought I'd be the first to grafitti your wall! :)
Jul 27 2010 01:43 AM