- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Donaldopato

Donaldopato

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
I had my 3 month check up yesterday and everything looked pretty good. My BG at the time of check was 115, my blood pressure was spot on 120/70, even my temp was normal 98.6, the nurse told me she gets a "normal" temperature about 3-4 times a year and I was about #2 for the year :D . I had lost 2 lbs from the last appointment

My A1c numbers were not available, the clinic's lab is being remodeled and was not in use so it had to be sent out. Dr figured that it would show some improvement.

They tested my feet and did find a lack of sensitivity in both big toes and left heel. So I am advised to keep on the exercise, diet and meds as it seems some damage is already done.

I was pleased so far.
DON
http://donaldopato.blogspot.com/
Always read stuff that will make you look good
If you die in the middle of it.

princesslinda

princesslinda

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 16,128 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN
  • I am a:Type 2
Don, congrats on all the good things you've got going on right now....must be nice to be "almost perfect.";) Good to see your hard work paying off. You'll have to let us know the results of your A1C.

Hopefully your neuropathy will reverse as your blood sugars continue to stay at good levels.

T2, diagnosed 8/31/06.
Meds: Metformin-ER 500 mg twice daily, HCTZ 12.5 mg every other day for BP Enalapril 20 mg 1 daily (ace-inhibitor)
Diet: I eat to my meter, generally eating 75-100 carbs/day with the occasional splurge.

Dan Gato

Dan Gato

• Members
  • 458 posts
Donaldo,

B-12 helps prevent nerve damage, I take it daily. Why don't you give it a try. ask your doc.

You have good BG's reading.

Congrats.
Latest A1C
Aprl '10...5.8
Feb '09 ..5.4
Aug '08...5.2
Feb '08...5.5
Dec '07...5.2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users