Blood Glucose Monitor Research

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Guest_Nick Hague_*

Guest_Nick Hague_*
  • Guests
I am Market Research Manager for a company called B2B International in Manchester, England.

We are currently carrying out some research in UK, France, Germany and Italy looking into a new monitoring system for diabetics to see what people think about it, what their views are on the proposed cost etc. We are looking to speak to 150 type 1 or type 2 diabetics who live in the specific countries, are over the age of 18 and use any blood glucose monitor at least once a day.

We are placing adverts in regional papers as well as diabetic clinics throughout the different geographies to gather interested respondents but I was wondering if anyone out there would be interested in participating or pointing me in the right direction. Any information would be much appreciated.

The research will consist of us sending out a brochure on this new system and then a 15 minute telephone call to the respondent to ask their views. For every respondent we speak to we are donating £15/€20 to a specific association in each one of the countries i.e. Diabetes UK, as a gesture to show our appreciation for respondents help. If you can put us in contact with any interested parties we would be most grateful.

If you want to clarify anything further then please contact me, either by e-mail nickh@b2binternational.com or on the phone number +44 (0) 161 440 6000.

Regards,

Nick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users