- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

EeyoreButterfly

EeyoreButterfly

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,430 posts
I have Vista 64 bit on my computer and am planning to upgrade soon to 7. The One Touch meter driver does not work with either program. Does anybody know of a work around that is available? I would like to be able to upload my results onto my computer.
Posted Image
Jessi 26
Type 2? BS Range (39-330)
Diet and Exercise

One Touch Ultra Mini Purple named Rosalie
A1C: 5.7

Rebecca

Rebecca

• 500 plus
  • 188 posts

I have Vista 64 bit on my computer and am planning to upgrade soon to 7. The One Touch meter driver does not work with either program. Does anybody know of a work around that is available? I would like to be able to upload my results onto my computer.

Sorry.. but right now Lifescan DBA Johnson & Johnson have no intention ATM to upgrade their system to allow those that have Vista or Windows 7 to upload their meter.
Only company that does, is Bayer, Abbott (Freestyle).

I have asked for not only some of my patients, but also for the office as we WERE thinking about updating our operating system to a new computer that we upload patient meters to.
So for the time being we are sticking with XP Professional.
Type 1 since Feb, 1978....DX'd @ 3 years old
Cozmo Pump
Last HbA1c: 5.9 (02/02/2012)

Tribbles

Tribbles

• 500 plus
  • 1,889 posts
If you have Windows 7 Professional or higher you can use the XP option to do it but it is rather clunky. Oddly the easiest way to do it is to use a serial cable and a generic USB-Serial converter, that works for me.

It may also be possible to subsitute the driver for the generic driver of the underlying USB-Serial converter in the cable. (I think I have done that before).

EeyoreButterfly

EeyoreButterfly

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,430 posts
Tribbles- that sounds interesting. Is there any way you could translate your post for someone who not computer savvy? (And that is putting it mildly).
Posted Image
Jessi 26
Type 2? BS Range (39-330)
Diet and Exercise

One Touch Ultra Mini Purple named Rosalie
A1C: 5.7

cdngoose

cdngoose

• 500 plus
  • 215 posts
  • I am a:Type 2
You cannot use their software on a MAC as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users