- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

kntheboys

kntheboys

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Has anyone tried t-tapp to lower their blood sugars?

One of the exercises, called "hoedowns" is supposed to lower blood sugars when done after meals-- especially meals with more carbs.

I've been doing the "basic workout plus" for about 7 months, and have had relief from neck and back pain (due to a severe car accident 4 years ago), but no loss of inches.

However, today, I took my BG 90 minutes after breakfast, did a set of hoedowns, and took it 30 minutes later. It went from 133 (which seemed high) to 95 in 30 minutes.

I need to try this a few more times to see if it is a consistent effect, but it would be great if a number of people tried this so we get a bigger group testing to see if it helps. (She claims it does.)

You can go to the t-tapp website and see a video for how to do them.

Then lets post here to see what kind of results we all get.

janice21475

janice21475

Just me

• Seniors
  • 4,140 posts
  • LocationN. Central Fla
  • I am a:Spouse/Significant Other
Going to check this out, right now.

Hope it is something old people can do. ;)

kntheboys

kntheboys

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Actually, on their forums a lady said she had her elderly mother do it in the hospital sitting on the edge of the bed. When they came back to recheck her mother's bg's 15 minutes later, it had dropped to where she no longer needed insulin...

So you can even do it sitting down.

I work up a sweat doing the basic workout + hoedowns and 3 other moves....today, I had hip pain of 8-9 on the scale of 1-10, and after the basic workout, hoedowns, and the 3 other moves, my pain is GONE! I can't believe it myself...I'm waiting for it to come back.

diabeticguy18

diabeticguy18

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
Can we get a link? =o
Meds-Novolog pen, Sliding scale, MID. 15u Lantus at bed time. Carb ratio 1:10.
06/05/10 - 7.8
09/16/10 - 7.6
12/11/10 - 7.4

kntheboys

kntheboys

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Try Before You Buy - Articles & Exercises

Sorry -- I'm "link-illiterate". The above is the page where there are videos of some of the moves/exercises. The 3rd page (it'll cycle through on the video screen) has the "hoe-downs".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users