Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

josh's-dad

FreeStyle CoPilot® Health Management System Availability

12 posts in this topic

I read that Abbott Diabetes Care has suspended the availability of the FreeStyle CoPilot® Health Management System. Does anyone know if is available elsewhere?

It's not available. If you do a search on "copilot" on this forum, there is a way to download it if you have some mad skillz on the computer.

I read that Abbott Diabetes Care has suspended the availability of the FreeStyle CoPilot® Health Management System. Does anyone know if is available elsewhere?

Hi Josh's dad' date='

It is no longer manufactured. You might try a look out on ebay. I am developing a mobile app right now for pocket pc. It sucks you have to data enter the test into the pocket pc from the meter (contrarely you can dump the meter directly to a web app I am writing and synch the mobile pocket pc app with the web app) but the data entry can be worth it, especially on particular occasions, it's not something that [i']has[/i] to be done constantly. The first release will hopefully be next friday of the beta though we might couple it with Condensrs client which supporst Ultra, ultra 2 , and freestyle flash. US will get there too.

Abbott has another program they use called Precision Link ver. 2.6.

From what their techs tell me a new program will be offered in another month or two.

Abbott has another program they use called Precision Link ver. 2.6.

From what their techs tell me a new program will be offered in another month or two.

Precision Link v2.6 has been out for quite awhile. I downloaded it several months ago and you can save yourself some time...it is next to worthless. I showed my endo and GP the reports and they asked for my log book, the reports are very bad. The worst thing about it, is that it has a fixed time based, i.e. if you test at 10:30, that must be a 2 hour test. You can change the time ranges but it has no flexibility at all.

I am developing a mobile app right now for pocket pc

Awe, you'll have to make a palm pilot version too.

Josh's Dad: That is not the case. Just yesterday I downloaded the software to my laptop.

1. Click https://www.abbottdiabetescare.com/cpdl?s=qhnIIczm8y9L4fUU1cyvQw%3D% [/u][/u]

2. When download is complete, click the CoPilot system icon on your desktop to install the new software.

If you have any questions or difficulties, call Customer Service @1-888-522-5226.

Once you look at the underlying data structure of the program if you want to log insulin you will find it really only handles pumps . There doesn't seem to be a sensible way to log MDI.