Tattoo azz

Photo club

1,833 posts in this topic

Turn your tap on lightly and catch that drip of water emerging Peter! You can start now!!!!

Look at that. My summer water picture is below my post. I don't even have to pick up my camera!!!

Look at that. My summer water picture is below my post. I don't even have to pick up my camera!!!

Nancy, I love that picture! It's sooooo cute! :love:

For some silly reason, this thread got me to thinking about whether toilets flush the other way over in Australia & the like (so I googled it :nerd: LOL). Oh, the thoughts that sometimes run through my head...hehe

For some silly reason, this thread got me to thinking about whether toilets flush the other way over in Australia & the like (so I googled it :nerd: LOL). Oh, the thoughts that sometimes run through my head...hehe

Well?? Do they???

MMMmm......

Well?? Do they???

We will see??? What I will do I will have a shave then I will take a picture of it down the drain, With an arrow of it's direction. Is that ok?

MMMmm......

We will see??? What I will do I will have a shave then I will take a picture of it down the drain, With an arrow of it's direction. Is that ok?

Peter, you don't have to do that but if you want to, cool !!! :cool:

Well as far as I know, when a sinks drains in the southern hemisphere the vortex created by the water rotates in the opposite direction how it rotates in the northern hemisphere.

And now to be politically correct ..

Well as far as I know, when a sinks drains in the northern hemisphere the vortex created by the water rotates in the opposite direction how it rotates in the southern hemisphere.

See I'm not favoring either hemisphere!

hehe should a called this thread the madhouse club! lol

there is no real time limit on when you take your photos, just take em and post em here, that's it. It's just something fun to do and share with our friends.

It won't always have to be something to do with seasons either, this first aim was just something i thought of whilst talking to Dave in chat one night.

Kit, could you get a pic of a fat kid squishing a roo?

Does water leak out of roo's when you squish them? Never mind.... don't answer that. :hmmmm:

Do the explode in microwaves? Where can you get a microwave big enough to find out?

We had lots of summer water today, it rained all day, bloody Irish summers!:mad:

My silly dog likes to toss his ball in the pool, then bark at it.

beausballinpool.jpg

Ok...that is just adorable Jan. What???? Is that a snake in the background of the picture????? :eek:

Cool Photo Jan!

Thank you Dave!

Ok...that is just adorable Jan. What???? Is that a snake in the background of the picture????? :eek:

Oh my dear Nancy -- I wish I could relieve your snake paranoia -- you poor thing! Beau has, however "saved" snakes, frogs, and even a mouse, by telling me about it!

This was one of the spare pics from the D-Day photo session. I guess it fits in the water theme.

P6110210.JPG

Do the explode in microwaves? Where can you get a microwave big enough to find out?

We had lots of summer water today, it rained all day, bloody Irish summers!:mad:

May was the driest and hottest since records began ... June is just trying to balance the books. It's been miserable most of the month!

Two more . . . & I'm waiting on you guys to post more!

beauingulf.jpg

I wish it could have been leash free! This was in Galveston, TX the end of April (almost summer).

--------------------------

jellyfish.jpg

I'll be posting mine next weekend. We are going camping next Thurs-Sun (all of that time w/o DF !!!!! :eek: ). The area where we camp has some beautiful creeks that I want to get pics of. Be patient everyone. :)

great pics Jan. I'm told blue bottle stings are best treated with ice. Not that I have ice with me on the beach :D but the life guards keep it handy on the patrolled beaches

Jan, What is that?

Your dog seems to be enjoying the beach. :D

jellyfish.jpg

Nice picture Jan. :D

Jan, What is that?

Your dog seems to be enjoying the beach. :D

jellyfish.jpg

Nice picture Jan. :D

Hi Peter . . . I knew it was a jellyfish; according to Lee, it's a blue bottle jellyfish! It's one of the reasons my dog was on a leash!

Well that's strange Jan as the polyps (The float) is like perspecks, A clear bubble!, The blue is the tentacle I would think. :dontknow: