Tattoo azz

Photo club

1,833 posts in this topic

Two more . . . & I'm waiting on you guys to post more!

Great shots Jan, planning on posting some early next week. I'm away in Leeds (UK) this weekend and hope to get some then.

How am I going to survive with DF for 3-4 days, I can feel the DT's kicking in already :eek:

You are right Peter!

also known as the bluebubble, bluebottle or the man-of-war or the portuguese man of war.

great pics Jan. I'm told blue bottle stings are best treated with ice. Not that I have ice with me on the beach :D but the life guards keep it handy on the patrolled beaches

Nooo Lee, haven't you seen that Friend's episode where Monica gets stung??? You gotta pee on it!!

(ewwwwwwwwww)

Yeah that's right. I stepped up! She's my friend and she needed help. And if I have to I'd pee on any one of you!

:D

Joey: Monica got stung by a jellyfish.

Monica: Alright, alright. I got stung. I got stung bad. I couldn't stand. I couldn't walk.

Chandler: We were two miles from the house. We were scared and alone. We didn't think we could make it.

Monica: I was in too much pain.

Joey: And I was tired from digging a huge hole!

Chandler: And then Joey remembered something...

Joey: I'd seen this thing on the Discovery Channel.

Ross: Wait a minute, I saw that, on the Discovery Channel. About jellyfish, and how if you... Eww! You peed on yourself?

Phoebe, Rachel: Eww!

Monica: You can't say that! You don't know! I thought I was going to pass out from the pain. Anyway, I tried, but I couldn't bend that way. So...

Phoebe, Ross, Rachel: Eww!

Joey: Yeah that's right. I stepped up! She's my friend and she needed help. And if I have to I'd pee on any one of you. Only, I couldn't... I got the stage fright. I wanted to help, but there was just too much pressure. So, so I turned to Chandler.

Chandler: [moan] Joey kept screaming at me. Do it now, do it, do it, do it, do it now! Sometimes late at night I can still hear the screaming.

Joey: That's cause sometimes I scream it through my wall just to freak you out.

Rachel: Maybe there's someone you can talk to.

Monica: Yeah like who? There's no group for people like us.

I am hoping to finish the roll of film in my camera tomorrow and then I will have pictures to posts a few days after.

The peeing thing what happens if you have little or big brown snickers that come with that?:D

I'm hoping to stop by this beautiful pond over by my brother's work when I drop him off tomorrow at work since he goes in at a later time than usual so it'll be a good time in the late morning to get some nice shots of it.

But to tie you over here's a nice shot of the beautiful sky I got the other afternoon driving down the road.

100_0196.jpg

I thought this little "puddle" at the beach a couple weeks ago was cool:

DSC03876.jpg

littlebuddha likes this

Here are a couple that I took last week - we drove from Boston to Raleigh via Shendandoah.

Mark

post-8418-139628773453_thumb.jpg

post-8418-139628773454_thumb.jpg

I was bored one day and decided to go armed with a camrea. :D

So like a place that has beaches as far the eye can see we get a public pool that's too close to salt water. Now who councils would biuld a public pool that is so close to a beach??

aut1590ye7.jpg

We did, DOH!! How stuipid can you be. :eek:

That pool looks really inviting so does the sea...! Not fair! i want to live in Auss... (sits on bottom step and sulks, after throwing teddy at Pete)

Ok. I have two. The first one is a bit soft, but I loved the picture, I just didn't have a tripod for a dark shot. The first one is a snail that was on the very edge of a lit water fountain. He looked so cool. The second was of a dragonfly that was sitting on a reed at Lake Natomas. Both taken with my little Canon Powershot S3

IMG_0069-1.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

That pool looks really inviting so does the sea...! Not fair! i want to live in Auss... (sits on bottom step and sulks, after throwing teddy at Pete)

Aww Azz, There is always a bed here for you so you can mingle with our bronzed aussies, Including me. :D

Care for a pot of lager Azz?

Anyway, Great pictures guys. And on the water that has a swirl when you pull the plug I cannot see any direction on which way it dose go down the drain but will try again.

What about you northern hemisphere folks can do this experiment as this would be interesting. Thanks Cindy for the thought, Good idea I think. ;)

Summer water.. That will be easy for me I live near the shore! Count me in.

Yeah I live not far from the sea shore and also there is some good surf breaks too. :D

Aww Sandi that is a great shot!!!

loopsale058.jpg

Aww they're so cute. :biggrin: :biggrin:

What type of bird would they be Sandi?

Anyway, Great pictures guys. And on the water that has a swirl when you pull the plug I cannot see any direction on which way it dose go down the drain but will try again.

What about you northern hemisphere folks can do this experiment as this would be interesting. Thanks Cindy for the thought, Good idea I think. ;)

Wasn't my idea. This one belongs to Dew. I just agreed. :D

Good morning Cindy, So it's Dewey's idea *Me with foot in mouth* OK OK. :T :D

Well it's lunchtime in the UK, So what's Azz is up to? Probably walking around with a camrea in his quiant town. :rolleyes:

Soon as i get my camera back from my little brother i'm off into the hills for some new pics of my county which i will post.

Ok....here is the link for google earth map for the snail picture. Google Maps

This is the link for the dragonfly pic.

Google Maps

LOVE your snail picture R2112. Great minds think alike! :T

ok, got my camera back and i'm going out today to take some pics cos it's really sunny over here for a change, also i don't mind if the weather near you is sunny, rainy, stormy, wintery get out and take photo's! Some of the best photo's i've ever seen are of storms.

Well?? Do they???

I looked it up on YouTube & what I found was that some don't swirl at all, some swirl counterclockwise (in the US, no less!!) & some swirl clockwise...go figure. :s: Our toilets swirl counterclockwise, by the way. :D I checked (& as George Carlin said, "These are the thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools!" Gosh, I miss him. :().

Once I get some nice water pictures, I'll put them out there (not of toilets, though! LOL). :)