Tattoo azz

Photo club

1,833 posts in this topic

I've charged my digital, loaded film and I'm ready to rock an roll now, I'll get some by the weekend.

Tony, any chance you could make this thread a sticky?

My wife and I have been travelling a road between Savannah, GA (where we have lived for the last 18 yrs) and Charleston, SC (where we grew up). These trees have been on the side of the road all that time and we finally stopped to take a picture of them before they go away. We've always loved the barenness(sp?) of the dead trees in the middle of the nice green marsh. Thought I'd share.

M_

post-1124-139628773481_thumb.jpg

post-1124-139628773483_thumb.jpg

post-1124-139628773484_thumb.jpg

Archie, Is that the resalt of acid rain? Here in Australia we have dead trees from salt that rises from our water table.

Great pictures Archie & Azz. Azz, you can say there's water in the clouds!

I was tempted to take a picture of the abysmal RAIN we've been having in Ireland but I thought that this might be a different slant on it;

99487BB90D2E44FA9FB1DBDF30C64AAB-800.jpg

Hint : it stops you getting sweaty

Answer : roll on mens antiperspirant!

The Memorial Union Terrace at UW Madison. An awesome place to grab a brat and a pitcher of beer. Wisconsin Union: Experiences for a Lifetime

3212d1215104037-handling-dt-s-df-uw_small.jpg

Wyalusing state park overlooking the Mississippi and Wisconsin rivers Prairie du Chien, Crawford, Wisconsin, United States - Google Maps

3213d1215104052-handling-dt-s-df-waylusing1.jpg

The path Lake Delton took when it emptied during this spring's floods, as seen from the Wisconsin river. WGN Weather Center Blog: Surreal shots of what was once Lake Delton in Wisconsin as photographed over this past weekend (June 28-29)

3214d1215104068-handling-dt-s-df-lakedelton1.jpg

IMGP1695.jpg

IMGP1696.jpg

IMGP1698.jpg

I took these pictures yesterday while my wife marilyn and I were @ Cape Cod, MA.

We went on a Whale watch tour that went about 45miles off the coast of Provincetown, MA.

WHOA!!! Awesome pics guys. :D So I would have to lift my game with some fresh shots and that means getting off my feable A$$. ;)

great pics jerryn, must have been a great day

It was pretty Cool! If you are ever in the States I think one of the best places to watch them is from Cape Cod, MA.

I will work on getting mine in early next week. I'm slow and just have not found anything that strikes me to take a photo of.

NO! It's not acid rain! lol, this is a brackish (1/2 salt 1/2 fresh) area. The trees died when the chanel changed in the marsh bringing the salt water to the roots of the trees. :)

Archie, Is that the resalt of acid rain? Here in Australia we have dead trees from salt that rises from our water table.

Hi Peter . . . I knew it was a jellyfish; according to Lee, it's a blue bottle jellyfish! It's one of the reasons my dog was on a leash!

Looks like a Pourtugeese Man of War. Nasty stings from that one.

Spotted this at lunch time, it's not very sharp but I'll put that down to the fact that it was raining and the fact I was using a long lens in low light without a tripod, ok enough excuses. I hope to get to shoot it again later, hopefully will get it sharper.

post-9495-139628773507_thumb.jpg