Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nkaem_ael

Coke Zero

30 posts in this topic

I prefer the taste of Coke Zero to Diet Coke, and Sprite Zero is good as well...but Diet Mtn. Dew is my absolute favorite!

AMEN, Linda. Diet Mtn Dew is the BOMB, BABY!!! Hehehe.

Seriously, Diet Mtn Dew is my absolute mainstay, especially since I found a caffeine free version here. My ENT wants me to lay off the caffeine, which is the only reason I haven't tried Coke Zero yet.

Regards,

Coke Zero is probably the best diet soda on the market (here anyways) Tastes a lot better than Diet coke, and both are DIET :D The only thing that "could" affect you would be the caffeine in the coke zero, but that would be the same with diet coke on the other hand.

I prefer the taste of Coke Zero to Diet Coke, and Sprite Zero is good as well...but Diet Mtn. Dew is my absolute favorite!

I like Coke Zero, but it actually tastes too sweet for me at times! Sprite Zero is great.

Diet Mtn. Dew and Diet Dr. Pepper are indeed the best diet sodas.

I have to agree with Amanda. I love Cherry Coke Zero. I also like Diet Dr. Pepper and when I'm in the mood for something different, Diet Sunkist.:) To me, Diet Mt. Dew tastes a little too sweet. Of course, IIRC, Mt Dew has the most carbs of any drink. I could be wrong though.

But Linda how do you handle all that caff in Mt Dew? There is a whole lot more than in coke and it keeps me up for hours. My doc says avoid caff as much as possible. In fact she would like for me to be off of it completely!

But Linda how do you handle all that caff in Mt Dew? There is a whole lot more than in coke and it keeps me up for hours. My doc says avoid caff as much as possible. In fact she would like for me to be off of it completely!

I have my Diet Mtn Dew in the morning (it's my coffee, as I don't drink coffee;) ). I drink water or water add-ins the rest of the day. I don't seem to have trouble with caffeine, just trouble without it!

Okay, I'm a little OT here, but I have to get a plug in for diet A & W root beer. If you like rb, you'll love the diet and no caffeine! I don't know if there are H.E.B. grocery stores outside Texas, but their store brand of rb is almost as good.

I like the diet A&W root beer too! I also really like the Tropicana Diet Orange-Ade...it's non-carbonated and quite good with breakfast....helps me not miss orange juice quite as much.

I remember when my mom was diagnosed with diabetes back in the 70's, all there was to drink was Diet Rite and Tab....we've come a L-O-N-G way in the drink choices we have now...(and a lot of other things as well).

When I was diagnosed back in the 70s my mom found this stuff called Faygo, maybe just a local drink as I remember. It was diet but it tasted pretty bad. Fresca and Tab were about it as far as anything with any taste. Yes we have come a long way. I agree the Diet A&W is pretty good stuff.

When I was diagnosed back in the 70s my mom found this stuff called Faygo, maybe just a local drink as I remember. It was diet but it tasted pretty bad. Fresca and Tab were about it as far as anything with any taste. Yes we have come a long way. I agree the Diet A&W is pretty good stuff.

I like Faygo myself nowadays, Diet Rock'n'Rye yum

However back in the 70's saccharin did give most of the diet faygo bad taste

Y'all are funny ;-)

I LIKE Diet Coke.

That Zero Stuff is awful.

Tastes like regular coke.

Oh Well,

Different Strokes,

Tommy

I'm happy when I can get the coke zero, I run a poker league so spend a lot of times in bars, one of them only has diet RC for a diet soda ick!!!

i too like the tropicana orange and sf lemonade too....i also really like sugar free tang!! that is one of my favorites...i can't get it in any local stores so i order it from netgrocer.com... i like the diet a&w in one of their frosty mugs! at home i get barq's diet root beer....we are lucky to have so many choices!!

susan