Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

reefedjib

ED. Is it reversible?

30 posts in this topic

Welcome to Diabetes... leave all your self-consciousness at the door :D

I have no idea why I wandered on this thread, but now I know way more about Jeff than I ever needed to! :embarasse

I have no idea why I wandered on this thread

Eh, it's ok. I read the womens problem threads too. I might stumble on something to help the Mrs, and I'm just a curious person anyway. Not bein a perv or anything like that. Just trying to learn all the aspects of D. I might be able to help someone in the future with knowledge I pick up here.

Yes if its not damage to the penis.If its due to high sugar you may be able to reverse it when your numbers come down.When I didn't know I was diabetic I had ED at 22.All has been well after I have take insulin nock on wood!

So we do! I was a type 2, but then I had a psychotic manic episode and jumped off the roof of a 6 story building. Now I am type 1. ;)

yeah, I was "anxious", then I had a 4 year long psychotic episode and my therapist went to court and the state institutionalized me against my will! then I was bipolar 1!!

tons of fun!

yeah, I was "anxious", then I had a 4 year long psychotic episode and my therapist went to court and the state institutionalized me against my will! then I was bipolar 1!!

tons of fun!

4 years!!?? Jesus. I institutionalized myself voluntarily, mainly to get away from those who were chasing me. This was before the jump and it didn't work. They got me. :(

head games.