Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arkazria

Facial Flushing when my sugar is high, is this normal?

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys- so Im type 2 recently diagnosed. I have been having skin problems, problems with redness for the past several years.

Only it wasnt until I was diagnosed 6 months ago that my skin flushes (gets bright red) when my sugar gets above 140.

Then its redish during the day.

Ive talked to my doctors about Rosacea and theyre not sure its not my diabetes. Does anyone else with Diabetes have their face flush when their sugar is high?

Thanks!

Hi guys- so Im type 2 recently diagnosed. I have been having skin problems, problems with redness for the past several years.

Only it wasnt until I was diagnosed 6 months ago that my skin flushes (gets bright red) when my sugar gets above 140.

Ive talked to my doctors about Rosacea and theyre not sure its not my diabetes. Does anyone else with Diabetes have their face flush when their sugar is high?

Thanks!

There are times my face becomea a bit flush when I indulge, and my sugars are really high.

It's a mild warm feeling.

Have you seen a dermatologist to r/o rosacea. Anyone who is very fair or flushes easily could have it.

My face feels hot/flushed when my blood sugar is high as well.

Thanks!

My face gets like that when my blood pressure is high. Do you have a blood pressure problem??

skin problems for days. red face all day long. dr even took my temp and i was normal. you could feel the heat coming off my face. i hate it.