Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delphinus

OneTouch Ultra 2 Vs. Accu-Chek Aviva Nano Results

3 posts in this topic

Yes, I have been busy lately with my cam. :laugh:

I was bored and wanted to do a side by side comparison of the OneTouch Ultra2 and the Accu-Chek Aviva Nano and show the results.

Quality isn't great, but then, I never claimed to be Spielberg. Heh...

BTW, the strips I used with my Ultra two are the DoubleSure Technology ones.

Normally I leave my lancing device and the strips bottle in their holders in the case with the meter and just take the strip out without removing the bottle, and I also just load the lancing device while it is in the sleeve and prick my finger with out removing it.

I took them out for the purpose of the video.

YouTube - Comparing glucose results between the OneTouch Ultra2 and the Accu-Chek Aviva Nano....

Anyway... Enjoy!

Interesting. My favorite part was when you didn't hesitate to give yourself a finger stick. Can't wait til I am able to do that without giving myself a pep talk.:) My kids and hubby make fun of me when I check myself before going out...they say it's gonna be another 20 minutes til we can leave, haha!

Interesting. My favorite part was when you didn't hesitate to give yourself a finger stick. Can't wait til I am able to do that without giving myself a pep talk.:) My kids and hubby make fun of me when I check myself before going out...they say it's gonna be another 20 minutes til we can leave, haha!

I will typically pull out another meter and retest if I get a "That can't be right." result on my first test. :laugh:

I have never had an issue with lancing devices or needles. Regarding pain, etc.