Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

orpy

Online printable blood sugar log sheet

9 posts in this topic

This week I have to record my diet and blood sugars, etc. in preparation for getting a pump. I have yet to find a good log/sheet for recording this. Does anyone have a good one for me? The little booklets have no room to write anything. Or does anyone have a method for this. I hate having to keep track of everything but I guess that's what I'll have to do especially with a pump.

Howdy Orpy,

You can make one and print it ....use excel or word (either should work fine)

that way you can create it to your need.

Good Luck

Laura

You can Google printable blood sugar charts I did not open all the links but there were many options.

Hope that helps,

Janice

well, do you have the Cable to download your Meter to your PC? and print that out.?

match that up to your Log and notes can help..

I go thru each time and make notes as to why they happened as well.

I also use a Code system for my Own Log book/sheet if you will .. For Taking A Glucose tab, For having hypo but not testing for it ( why test and waste a strip?) to several other things ...

Of course, I like to Bury my Dr. and his Interns and Fellows he has me play with too! I over whelm them with so much information and use quotes from some books, they haven't a clue about ..

Of coourse getting 5.5% backs me up..and using MDI- Pens..No telling what I could do with a Pump or OmiPod.. but they won't give me one..

Awesome, this sheet looks great! Recording is harder than one would think. I'll be getting a pump and I'll need to record everything! Sux!