Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAgirl

LC sf cranberry apple crisp

12 posts in this topic

Here it is- 4 servings and here is one on a plate. I put only a sprinkle of the ginger in and added a sprinkle of cardaman as well for a citrus punch.

It is DEEEEElicious! TDF!!! Holy Toledo! Now I use Swerve granulated erythritol so no cooling effect and no bitter taste as there are no preservatives in it.

WARNING!!

If you cannot trust yourself to eat only one serving of the 4 then just stay away! It is amazing and I will make this often!

post-55074-139628788665_thumb.jpg

Just needed an apple and this is not too bad in carbs for a dessert. Enjoy!!

post-55074-139628788662_thumb.jpg

post-55074-139628788663_thumb.jpg

I know you had a second serving...and then a spoonful-slice out of the third serving...to claim it. You don't have to admit it...it'll just be you and me that know it. :D

Not, yet, but it's still hot on the counter and that is a disaster waiting to happen...Going for some instant coffee and cream and ignoring this until time to put in the fridge!!!!! LOL:D

I make apple crisp at the Holidays. I have been known to eat it for breakfast. I usually whip some heavy cream in my Magic Bullet tomput on top.

I lurve the cranberries and apple combination, but they spike me! I have learned that whenever I make something like that I binge on it. *sigh* Looks wonderful.

looks great

even yummier with some homemade sf vanilla ice cream

:D

*packs up ice cream maker and heads down to your place*

Here it is- 4 servings and here is one on a plate. I put only a sprinkle of the ginger in and added a sprinkle of cardaman as well for a citrus punch.

It is DEEEEElicious! TDF!!! Holy Toledo! Now I use Swerve granulated erythritol so no cooling effect and no bitter taste as there are no preservatives in it.

WARNING!!

If you cannot trust yourself to eat only one serving of the 4 then just stay away! It is amazing and I will make this often!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8372[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8373[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8374[/ATTACH]

Just needed an apple and this is not too bad in carbs for a dessert. Enjoy!!

Warning not necessary. Lesson learned! Enjoy.

I lurve the cranberries and apple combination, but they spike me! I have learned that whenever I make something like that I binge on it. *sigh* Looks wonderful.

I was 94 when I ate it and 2 hours later I was only 96.

I had it before bed and woke up to 108 fbg and that is a great # for me there as I am usually closer to 120! This was great and I divided the other 3 servings in 3 little 4 oz. Tupperware cups so I am sure to eat only one a day, LOL