adiantum

2018 Morning FBG tests

288 posts in this topic

The super moon was beautiful! 

91 this morning, but over ate yesterday. I decided to track food and macros for a few days, which initially seemed useful but annoying and not so helpful long-term for me. 

FunDad62, BookwormBetty, TX_Clint and 1 other like this

89 here by some miracle. 

So I had to be at the airport so early yesterday that I thought, I'll just go a little earlier and get breakfast there. 

Would have worked well except for the fact that my flight left at 6am and nothing was open before then. 

Hence a stick of cheese and 2oz peanuts from a vending machine for breakfast. 

No food on flight that is safe. 

Not much of a layover in Dallas. Everything I pass is breaded and deep fried or full of sugar or both.  I know there is better available, but I don't have the time to hunt it down. 

Hit a kiosk for smoked almonds (really stale) and another stick of cheese. 

Land  in the middle of nowhere and on way to my mom's stop at the store to do some grocery shopping. 

I did manage creamed spinach, mushrooms, onion, pepper, and eggs for dinner. Repeat for breakfast. It tasted so good last night that I almost cried.  It may have been exhaustion though. :D I hit 40 straight hours awake before I managed to get into bed last night.  Today's breakfast may be the last decent meal I can get until Friday. 

Please start a either get Kit out of jail or help Kit pay for a second funeral fund. Donations gladly accepted. I hadn't even managed to get a cup of tea made before my mom started in on me this morning. 

You need to do this and you need to do that and you can't leave that room looking like a disaster area, etc. The bed is unmade and my suitcase is open. Plus I had already gone through with her in detail everything I was going to do today, especially with that damned room. 

I get to go through brother #1's room on Thursday or Friday. See what I can get packed for donation, like clothes.  Go through medical supplies. See what dialysis supply company can take back, what they won't, and what to do with the rest. He's got a ton of meds I need to figure out as well. 

carfree, TX_Clint, Ahnanimus and 4 others like this

Stay strong Kit & get back to Mr Fuzzy as soon as you can.

meyery2k, TX_Clint, FunDad62 and 2 others like this

11 hours ago, TX_Clint said:

BTW the ° is ALT0176

Thanks I will use it the next I post. 

FunDad62, janice21475, meyery2k and 1 other like this

Tuesdays readings were 84 (4.67) on the Bayer meter, and 96 (5.33) on the Fora meter.

TX_Clint, BookwormBetty, meyery2k and 3 others like this

103. I'm trying to get back on track. Didn't overdo, but I certainly had some stuff I wouldn't normally have. Just got to get through one more function on Saturday.

Hang in there Kit. Sending you light, love and serenity.

adiantum, BookwormBetty, Diana_CT and 4 others like this

I got a 100 on my test this morning!

They upped the amount of snow tomorrow and it is going to be mainly a coastal storm. The northwest part of the state up in the Berkshires should get around 3" (8 cm) while the southeast part of the state around New London should get around 12" (30 cm). I'm in the middle and we should get around 5" (13 cm). The storm is expected to under go bombogenesis and turn into a major Nor'easter.

Ahnanimus, FunDad62, meyery2k and 4 others like this

7 minutes ago, Diana_CT said:

The storm is expected to under go bombogenesis and turn into a major Nor'easter.

It's getting interesting down here in "sunny" Florida.  Had some very light flurries Monday.  Raining now and 33 and supposed to dip into the 20's tonight.  Very unusual for this part of the world.  I'm just gonna work from home today and tomorrow to avoid all the foolishness on the roads if it gets to that point.  I haven't seen snow since 1993 in Atlanta.  Last time it snowed her was '89.

TX_Clint, BookwormBetty, Ahnanimus and 4 others like this

88 this morning, and the cold continues.  Seems like the weather is not good most places in the U.S.  Careful out there everyone.  

Kit, do hang in there.

Ahnanimus, meyery2k, TX_Clint and 4 others like this

145, washed hands, checked again. 155

I am so sick. I have been given the plague. I think they should be burying me instead of my brother. 

I can't even take a stop of water or I get sick again. 

I wanna go home. :(

janice21475, Ahnanimus, Diana_CT and 5 others like this

Kit, I'm beginning to see you as Wonder Woman with  the challenges you face & conquer.

janice21475, meyery2k, Diana_CT and 3 others like this

This morning’s reading was 106

Well that little dusting of we were to receive has turned into a major Nor’easter since yesterday morning. Well it turned into a full scale blizzard, we  are now supposed to get between 10” (25 cm) and 14” (35 cm) with hurricane force winds at the shore of Long Island and where I live the wind gust supposed to be over 50 mph (80 kph).

I am all set to hunker down for the day... I got a new book, wood for the woodstove, oil lamps, hot dogs and fixings to cook over the woodstove, a battery powered radio, but most important of all a bottle of Chardonnay.

BookwormBetty, Ahnanimus, TX_Clint and 4 others like this

109 this morning, sort of, morning started with a mild quake at 2:40 am.

enough to wake me up so 5 am now still awake.  

BookwormBetty, Diana_CT, adiantum and 6 others like this

Roads here were ok this morning other than the chunks of ice falling off a semi at 70 mph up ahead of me.

Ahnanimus, janice21475, BookwormBetty and 5 others like this

160 followed by 147.Haven't eaten since Tuesday evening. I even opened a new thing of strips. 

I haven't had numbers this high in so long I really can't remember. 

meyery2k, janice21475, TX_Clint and 2 others like this