Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JasonJayhawk

"Diabetes Freebies for You and Me!" Thread

Moonpie

if you want a free sample of stevia, google the sooosweet website.

check out the sooosweet website for a free stevia sample

jrsnick

Thanks for the tips. I just called today and got my FREE Accu-Check compact plus system. I am anxious to try it with all the traveling I do it should work out well.

tsneds

thanks for the freebies,there is another great site that has free supplies but I cannot remember the URL. I will check my database and see if I can find it.

aj-london

Hi guys - as I'm from the UK, I can only really talk about stuff that I've applied for in the UK.

The best thing I've received so far is probably the Free OneTouch Verio Pro Meter Giveaway - I found that finger pricking was a lot less painful when compared to my Abbott meter. It seems they only dish these out to insulin users, though - so it's not for everyone. Although as a T1D myself, there's no issues there :)

art
I have a few to add myself!

If you call up accu-check and just politely ask to try their meter they are more than happy to send you one. I recieved mine today from fed ex after only 3 days! And it came with 60 strips! Yay! Plus a great catalog of customizing options!

Also I got a free sharps container from here.. It came yesterday and it rocks!

https://www.enbrel.com/order-sharps-container.jspx

Also.. if you go the atkins website and register they will send you a free sample kit! Which includes a carb counting guide, some recipes and 3 bars to try! They were SOOOO tasty and very low carb. Didnt spike me at all. These bars are usually $2 each. Good luck all!

Linky no worky

Art

patricia52

If you go to the Humalog web site and click on the free sample link you can get a coupon to get 5 pens free. I called today and was told you can use 1 coupon per year.

patricia52

I just got a free Nova Max Plus glucose meter. I signed up on their web site and got the meter in about 2 weeks. It came with 10 blood glucose test strips, two strips to test for ketones, a lancing device, and 10 lancets.

timh33
I just got a free Nova Max Plus glucose meter. I signed up on their web site and got the meter in about 2 weeks. It came with 10 blood glucose test strips, two strips to test for ketones, a lancing device, and 10 lancets.

I just got mine the other day also.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.