Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JasonJayhawk

"Diabetes Freebies for You and Me!" Thread

someone
There are places that discuss "Freebies" -- it would be nice to have a community-moderated system, where people can "vote out" the snake oil sites (ones that post psuedo offers that really are intended to get inbound traffic to make revenue from GoogleAds).

I'll see if I have some time to finish..

JasonJayhawk

Picture Yourself On Insulin

Register to receive more information on insulin and managing your blood sugar. Do it today and receive a FREE Picture Frame. In addition, you will be notified as soon as new information on Diabetes Treatment, Insulin and Blood Sugar Control becomes available.

You can also register by calling 1-866-GO-INSULIN.

Register here: https://www.goinsulin.com/registration/register.aspx

JasonJayhawk

Like the other Glucerna cereal offer, this one will probably disappear quickly:

Promo Code: COOKING2

Please enter the following information to receive your coupon for one (1) free multipack of great-tasting Glucerna Shakes (free up to $11). (Only one submission per household. Applicable within the United States, Puerto Rico, and U.S. territories only.)

Go to: Glucerna - Try Glucerna Shakes

Lizzy
Like the other Glucerna cereal offer, this one will probably disappear quickly:

Thanks Jason for another good freebie offer. I've never tried Glucerna, but you can't beat free!

Liz

andypoo

Thanks everyone for the tips,I am definetly sending for some. Thanks again!

toyota1964

Thanks for all the freebie links! I've only been on this site for a few hours and I'm already hooked! You all are awesome!

Penny

I don't know if this is where I got the tip, but I applied on line at SoyJOY.com and got 3 free snack bars. I tried the Almond raisin today and didn't care too much for it, but it was free and took care of a slight low, when I needed it. It has 16gms of carbs and only 3 grams of fiber and very few vitimins. I don't think I would buy them.

JasonJayhawk

Maybe you could fit something in this pill container (I think it attaches to your keychain). Maybe it's big enough for a glucose tab or two, but I doubt it. But hey, it's free. Just be sure to sign up with a name like "CurrentResident Smith" or something, so that you know where your name has been sold.

https://www.crestor.com/c/patsupport/index.aspx

JasonJayhawk

Sweet! Thanks!

I poked around and found that "COOKBOOK" is another offer for which they have, but I don't know what kind of cookbook they offer. I'd rather have the A1c test!

camjen1

I wasn't sure if it would work or not because after signing up and entering the promo code it didn't say anything about an a1c test. Then they give a link http://www.dlife.com/a1c to go view for details but the link is dead.

Also I'm not sure if the code can be used more then once but most likely it could.

shockme

fyi-i signed up for the free glucerna cereal and free glucerna drinks 5-15.i received the coupons 6-30!so if anyone is wondering where theirs is-have patience!trish

Penny

I got a $5 coupon for Glucerna cereal, but could not find it in the grocery. Finally found it in the pharmacy part of the store. It had a coupon on it that said they would give you a $20 gift card if you went on line and did a survey. I had nothing else to do, so filled out the info online, described my diabetes, clicked on "next", and got a notice that said "this survey is closed".

Then I noticed the date on the box was for Nov. 2006! I took it back to the store, they gave me a refund for $3.49, which was the sale price on the cereal...which means I lost $1.51 on the deal, right? :D Only now I can spend the $3.49 on something I really want. :D :D

dar917

I signed up for the One Touch Mini meter and the free Glucerna shakes. There was also a coupon you could get for $1.25 off any Glucerna product, I believe I also got that off their web site. I haven't used it yet though so I dunno if the stuff's any good.

Thanks for posting these!

triciafromtx

Well I have been lurking around here for a few months now and got some really great info from all of you...i have had type 1 since i was 5...thats 35 years now...i use humalog and lantus, have no insurance, have neuropathy and have had laser to both eyes numerous times. I have a 17 year old daughter with whom I had no complications with. I just hired an attorney to help me with disability. anyway just wanted to introduce myself and share a freebie i just found... something else to help control the lows...

GlucoBurst » Get a Free Sample of GlucoBurst.

JasonJayhawk

It looks as though you can do this "Free After Rebate" offer even if you got in on one of their earlier free-product coupon deals.

Rebate up to $4.99 (sells for $4.49 at my Target)

Must purchase between 6/24/07 - 8/26/07

Postmark by 10/1/07

* Must send in receipt & UPC code

One per household.

Go here to print the form:

Glucerna - Rebate

JasonJayhawk

Free booklet: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® with Diabetes, written by Covey in collaboration with the American Association of Diabetes Educators.

This is the same author who wrote The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.

Limited-time freebie, I'm sure.

dar917

Ooh, just got my Ultra Mini in the mail; that didn't take long! Yeah, it's another meter to get strips for but it will be nice to have one to take along to shows and stuff. Maybe I won't have to buy a bigger purse after all. Heh.

Am still waiting on the GlucoBurst sample and a Glucerna cupon though...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.