Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JasonJayhawk

"Diabetes Freebies for You and Me!" Thread

princesslinda

Thanks Jason! Unfortunately, T2s not on insulin don't qualify for this one. But I did forward the link to my friend who is on insulin. What a great deal!

JasonJayhawk
Thanks Jason! Unfortunately, T2s not on insulin don't qualify for this one. But I did forward the link to my friend who is on insulin. What a great deal!

You could clear your cookies and reapply and be a Type 1 for a few hours. :cool:

RandallFlagg
UPDATED SKINS ADDRESS:

I can't edit the above post... the correct URL for the free Aviva skins is the following:

ACCU-CHEK

Thanks for the skins link. I used firefox with my mac and your code 494 from an earlier post and it said it would be here in 4-6 weeks. I checked oral meds and it didn't ask me if I was type 1 or 2:D

stavs

Didn't see this anywhere, but I apologize in advance if its already posted. CVS had the OneTouch UltraSmart on sale for $30 last week. There was a rebate in the box for up to $50 off the meter. You wont get $50 back, but you'll get back the $30 according to the info on the rebate form. Nice meter even at $30 if the rebate gets "lost" or "disqualified."

gettingby
just thought some of you " yanks" might like this

Get a Free GlucoBurst Sample

i can't use it cos i don't live in US

I applied for this one Azzy. 4-6 weeks for delivery. I LOVE FREE STUFF !!!!!!!!!:)

If you want a sample Azzy, let me know. I'll go there again and use my mom's address and mail it to you. :)

DCaplinger
Hey I'm new here but I just found the Aviva skins. I don't have the right meter but hope someone can use it.

ACCU-CHEK

Sweet! I have two Aviva's. I can't wait for these to come in. Thank you very much for passing this along. :)

Regards,

EazyE77
I'll bet this offer won't be available for long.... free 60 test strips are included. Just received mine via FedEx. Pretty sweet!

ACCU-CHEK

Also, just as a reminder, OneTouch Colors are still available:

Link

The Accu-chek Aviva test strips are a nice deal!

:) :)

Just for the heck of it while going through some of these offers I decided to try for the free accu-chek aviva with the 60 free test strips by using the link you provided, filled out all the information and even what looks like 2 months later it seemed to still work no messages when I completed the process that the promotion was ended or anything, just said your new accu-chek aviva system is on it's way! so anyone still interested in this one give it a try you still may be able to get the goodies after this long!! I'll let you know if I do receive the stuff in the mail in about 3 to 4 weeks as it states on the site.

EazyE77
This is back again. You must "qualify".

https://www.onetouchgold.com/simplestart/

I also just went to this site and filled out the information to see if the offer was still there and if I "qualified" which it was and which I did so my new one touch ultra mini is on it's way hopefully. I will reply back and let you all know if I did receive it in about 3 to 4 weeks is what the site stated for delivery.

EazyE77
Free booklet: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® with Diabetes, written by Covey in collaboration with the American Association of Diabetes Educators.

This is the same author who wrote The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.

Limited-time freebie, I'm sure.

Yet another link I found while sifting through all the offers that still works, will reply back if I did indeed receive the book in about the standard 3 to 4 weeks from what the site says!

EazyE77
Cool. I'll order one then. Have you received any mail for rheumatoid arthritis products lately? :D

I just found the original post -- didn't know it was already posted:

http://www.diabetesforums.com/forum/diabetes/14452-free-sharps-container.html

Just tried to see if this offer was still out there after all this time and the link still works and the container should be on it's way soon. Can't believe how many links I'm finding that are still working after all this time. So any of you who never got your freebies and were mildly interested in it before and are alittle more interested and actually wouldn't mind the freebies I'm finding that are still available, get out there and get your freebies! :D

EazyE77
I also just went to this site and filled out the information to see if the offer was still there and if I "qualified" which it was and which I did so my new one touch ultra mini is on it's way hopefully. I will reply back and let you all know if I did receive it in about 3 to 4 weeks is what the site stated for delivery.

Well in a good short 10 days I received my newly awesome jet black One Touch Ultra Mini with all the goodies in the box! Alot faster than the 3 to 4 weeks it would take to ship out! Time to play with my new toy hehe. :D

*Edit* figured I'd add some extra notes here instead of multiple threads one after another lol. I also did about a week ago receive the book "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® with Diabetes" and have read through that and find the information really helpful and motivating in there! The only two things I haven't received yet are the container and the Accu-Chek Aviva with the 60 free strips. Will let you know if and when I do receive them.

EazyE77
Just for the heck of it while going through some of these offers I decided to try for the free accu-chek aviva with the 60 free test strips by using the link you provided, filled out all the information and even what looks like 2 months later it seemed to still work no messages when I completed the process that the promotion was ended or anything, just said your new accu-chek aviva system is on it's way! so anyone still interested in this one give it a try you still may be able to get the goodies after this long!! I'll let you know if I do receive the stuff in the mail in about 3 to 4 weeks as it states on the site.

Just an update on the things I applied for, just got this in the mail yesterday and it did indeed come with an extra 50 test strips for free :D :D. I love this meter too, it seems pretty in line with how my TT meter works strip and coding wise. The package also included 5 free of those skins to try out along with a coupon thing for more free skins I can have ordered. I love free stuff!!!! The meter and all the goodies took just about exactly 3 weeks to arrive too. I'm thinking about using others in my family and different emails etc to try to get more of this deal just for the 50 test strips lol that way I can stock up on strips for this meter :D and have backup meters or donate them to anyone who would love to try them out.

On a side note, out of the 4 links of things I clicked to try to get for free the only thing I didn't get was the sharp container as of yet and for the amount of time it takes to get it in the mail I don't think I'm going to get it.

orpy

I just lost mine! Does anyone else lose/misplace things? I feel so frustrated with myself...

But anyway, can someone remind me what the link is to get a free one touch ultra 2?

patricia52

I think you can just do an internet search for free one touch meter and you will find a link that will work. It worked for me a few weeks ago.

orpy

I did but the only link I found made you go through this whole gamut of checking things off to receive other offers...I'm looking for the link where I can just get the free onetouch ultra 2 without all the other stuff...

orpy
Well in a good short 10 days I received my newly awesome jet black One Touch Ultra Mini with all the goodies in the box! Alot faster than the 3 to 4 weeks it would take to ship out! Time to play with my new toy hehe. :D

Question: Can you use these mini-meters with the software that comes with the ultra 2?

Neil Evns

Yes i have both the ultra mini and the Ultra smart and you can use the software with the ultra mini. you need to download a driver for the mini to get it to work with the software. I was told they just released the mini with a data port so depending on the place they may not have them

EazyE77

Weird, I filled out all the information but the only thing that was offered was one of the mini's, not the ultra or ultra 2, guess I'll just choose a different color to add to my stock pile of meters I have LOL. I think I'm up to 7, got 2 more aviva's in the mail hopefully just to take advantage of the 60 strips that come with em heh and then now this 2nd mini on the way. Me, addicted to getting as many meters as I can? Nahhhhhhhhh lmao

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.