Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JasonJayhawk

"Diabetes Freebies for You and Me!" Thread

rwyncaruvegas37
Most Type 1's won't like either of these meters, due to the large sample size and slow (15-20 second) response time, but here we go:

4. Bayer Ascencia Contour meter. They'll mail you one in a box. Please don't abuse.

I'm a T1 and I use a Bayer Ascenia Contour meter hehe I find it pretty annoying! I once got an Accu-Chek Compact Plus free from the internet (can't remember the website, and I was a new diabetic so I got it for free) but I lost that! :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T

Tattoo azz

recently got a Freestyle Lite, pretty cool meter and so small!! just rang up abbott laboritories and am getting a free cable and software package sent out tomorrow!! all i said was that i ordered the software and cable abt 3 months ago and am still waiting, the lady said she'd re-order for me asap

all you have to do is tell a few white lies and BINGO!

JasonJayhawk

Currently, you can get a free Accu-chek Aviva meter with 60 test strips and your choice of 5 meter skins.

Go here: . http://www.accu-chek.com/rmm/index.html

It loads a slow web page (FLASH), and then click the button for the free meter. Who knows how long this promo will last. If you already have the meter, you can select the option to just receive the free skins.

PattiM

I received an offer in my email for a free One Touch USB cable to try out Lifescan's new One Touch Zoom Diabetes Management Software with Microsoft Health Vault.

https://www.onetouchzoom.com/cables

When I called for my free cable, all that was asked was my name and mailing address. I don't know how long this offer will last - I received the email yesterday. :)

palefacegirl03

I got my free cable.

Also found this

https://www.healthyoutcomes.com/Home.aspx?d

You can get free diabetes related products from doing surveys on the Healthy Outcomes Reward site. You sign up and answer really easy stuff on diabetes and related products, watch short little movies and then they award you points that can be exchanged for free stuff, I have recvd a Relion A1c test, a

The TempTouch® is an infrared skin thermometer. We suggest patients, who have lost the feeling on their feet, take temperatures on the bottom of both feet each morning and compare these temperatures from spot to spot. If there is a difference in tempertures, it may be a early sign of infection .

I have also recvd 3 bottles of flavored water and I am waiting on some of the Dex4 glucose products.

gettingby
I got my free cable.

Also found this

You can get free diabetes related products from doing surveys on the Healthy Outcomes Reward site. You sign up and answer really easy stuff on diabetes and related products, watch short little movies and then they award you points that can be exchanged for free stuff, I have recvd a Relion A1c test, a

The TempTouch® is an infrared skin thermometer. We suggest patients, who have lost the feeling on their feet, take temperatures on the bottom of both feet each morning and compare these temperatures from spot to spot. If there is a difference in tempertures, it may be a early sign of infection .

I have also recvd 3 bottles of flavored water and I am waiting on some of the Dex4 glucose products.

I registered. It's so much fun. I'm currently awaiting the arrival of my A1C test kit.:) Thanks for the heads up Charlotte.

palefacegirl03
I registered. It's so much fun. I'm currently awaiting the arrival of my A1C test kit.:) Thanks for the heads up Charlotte.

Your are welcome, I love getting free stuff in the mail.

I got 6 coupons to try at the new guiltless menu items at Chili's, so I am looking forward to the free meal,:D

HuskerMychal

I signed up today. Going to do some surveys soon. I have been researching into getting a CGM, maybe the Dexcom Seven. I hope I can learn more about it here.

HuskerMychal

I didn't see the coupons for Chili's :(. But i did order the A1c kit, foot temp checker (I have neropathy) and the Dreamfields pasta.

Great site Thanks

palefacegirl03
I didn't see the coupons for Chili's :(. But i did order the A1c kit, foot temp checker (I have neropathy) and the Dreamfields pasta.

Great site Thanks

oops, sorry the Chili's ones are from a different site

I am a bzzagent , so I get things to try from them too

About Agents « BzzAgent

Penny
I got my free cable.

Also found this

I did the surveys on the day you posted this and got my thermometer by UPS today! According to this thing, the big toe on my left foot is in trouble. I will ask the doctor about it when I talk to him.

palefacegirl03

I have recvd 2 of the home A1c tests, but none of the Dex4 glucose products.

I have an A1c test coming up soon, so I think I will use one of the home tests the same day and see how they compare.

HuskerMychal

I have two questions.

1) How long did it take to get these after ordering? I did mine about 2 weeks ago and seen nothing yet :(

2) How did you get around the "1 of each item per person" limit? I was going to order a couple A1c testers and a exra foot temp to send to my bratty daughter till I saw that

MssWho

Wont let me register, Everytime I click on something it restart my IE,

I will keep trying, anyone else have this problem? I will try firefox too

Firefox worked

MssWho

ok, got this

Ordered Items Summary

Product Quantity Points

ho0008 - Renew™ 1 600

ho0005 - Dex4 Tablets 1 400

ho0009 - Temp Touch 1 800

ho0001 - ReliOn A1c Test 1 400

ho0010 - BD ULTRA-FINE II LANCET 1 400

HO1014 - Doctor's Choice Slow Healing Open Wound Bandages 1 800

Order Total: 3,400

thanks

palefacegirl03

Well so far from Healthy Outcomes, I have recvd

2-relion home A1c tests

3 bottles of flavored water

foot thermoter

and today I got two extend bars

wonder what will show up next?

HuskerMychal

Got my foot temp tester today.. see what else arrives in the next few days ... I forget all I ordered LOL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.