Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

momof6

Very Inspiring

Dewey

OMG - thank you so much for sharing that!

I cried like a baby, but the tears were of love - knowing that there is an incredible love between father & son there. The tears were also of inspiration. These people are incredibly determined, and it just goes to show that the only limits on any of us, are the ones we put on ourselves.

Thanks again, so very much!! :thumbsup:

KickStart101

I read the article and thought that was so nice. I watched

the video and tears rolled. I guess seeing the People involved

and seeing the phyical strain on their faces and bodies touched

my heart. Thank you. I don't cry easy. I needed that. :)

Mariel's Mom

I've met Dick Hoyt. He was hired by my company to inspire our network program managers at our educational Academies a couple of years ago.

He is such a humble man who credits his son Rick with giving his life meaning. There is a book about them called It's Only a Mountain by Sam Nall - (samnall@juno.com) should you want to read more about them.

He epitomizes devotion!

Dewey
Glad you all enjoyed it too. Incredible huh? I've watched it 3times and I cried each time. Love can do anything!!

I totally agree! I've watched it a couple of times and cried each time as well. Also sent it to my mom. Again, can't thank you enough for sharing with us.

andypoo

He would probably never have gotten to feel the thrill of motion and the wind in his face,had it not been for this beautiful human being,that is also his father.

pinkytricia

Awesome.... As soon as the music came on I was a gonner... The tears keeped on coming...

What strong men... What a smile.... I also sent it to my Mami ....

Beautiful..

Thank you, I needed that !

ProudNanaof5

Man, oh man....I was feeling sorry for myself before I watched this...Thank you Momof6 for showing us these... I am still tearing... And I just thought I had problems... What strength this shows.... Thanks again...I needed this..

pinkytricia
Sorry not related to diabetes but maybe in a small way, a parent can relate. I am not responsible for the tears that will roll down your face:wavey:

Read, then watch the video.

Can World's Strongest Dad

I had to watch it again... Who needs allergy medicine when you have this video...I can't stop tearing and blowing my nose... My heart feels good too.. Now, I've just sent this to 6 friends...

Thanks again,

Momof6

Merry Christmas !!!

Eri's mom

Thanks for sharing that :)

I saw them on Oprah...I think last year...and they are truly incredible and so inspiring...

Of course, I, too, cried like a baby while watching that...especially w/ that song!

MJM
Sorry not related to diabetes but maybe in a small way, a parent can relate. I am not responsible for the tears that will roll down your face:wavey:

Read, then watch the video.

Can World's Strongest Dad

momof6, I watched that and like everyone else, the tears rolled. How could anyone ever complain about anything again?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.