Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2high

Usernames??

2high

I was wondering where people's usernames come from??

Obviously some people (eg Tony) use their real name, but I was wondering about everyone else..

EG, me... 2high... anyone who knows me knows that my bgs are almost constantly too high...

Emm

It's just my name.. I'm normally Em on the net, short for Emma, but this site needs 3 letters minimum. Other names I use were taken so I settled for Emm. I don't like it at all, actually!

belyro

Mine's the first two letters of my first name, the first two letters of my middle name, and the first two letters of my last name.

Ricros

I used to play alot of Dungeons and Dragons:fight: when I was younger (ok ok i still play occasionally). This is my of my character names. To the real world I go by Robert.

Keezheekoni

Hmmm... let's think about this one... don't think too hard. :rofl:

Seriously though, my real name is Aurica, but no one can pronounce it so I go by Rikki.

Okay, really Aurica is not my given name. I went through an identity crisis when I was 18, changed religions, changed my name (when I got divorced, so it was included in the price of the divorce!) and changed where I lived. My mom and dad are still peeved that I've changed my name, so I told them when I finally go back to school and get my MD, I'll change my name back. :)

duck

Everyone calls me duck, even my wife. Although, some people replace the "u" occasionally with another vowel, or the "d" with another consonant...

trunkles

In England there is a form of folk dancing called Morris Dancing. I am a (retired) Morris dancer. "Trunkles" is the name of one of the dances. I've been trunkles@SomethingOrOther for about 15 years.

My real name, if anyone is interested, is Simon. A name I dislike intensely and I dislike the abbreviated form - 'Cy' even more!

Silent Melody

Mine came from the fact that I have a bad stutter, so I'm usually the silent one in a conversation. LOL booooy did I love it when instant messaging came out! lol So long as I can figure out how to spell, everyone can understand what I'm trying to say now! But since I am also a musician I always felt there was a melody in me trying to get out .

(and no nothing like the alien coming out of that guy at the end of Spaceballs! lol)

So I just thought that Silent Melody was very appropriate for me. :)

am1977
My initials and my birth date. How boring is that? :hmmmm2:

Well, I guess that makes two of us... lol :laugh:. Hey, it's easy to remember anyway :rolleyes:

notme

I have five children. When they were young, notme was the evil sixth child that did all the bad stuff the other five "didn't" do.

middnite03

I have been called midnight since high school, I used to work the midnight shift and always tended to be a night owl. hense midnight, just had to come up with a different spelling....

trunkles
Everyone calls me duck, even my wife. Although, some people replace the "u" occasionally with another vowel, or the "d" with another consonant...

Dack? Zeck? Gick? Nah, I don't get it. :D:D:D

troop'er

Mine should actually be "T.R.O.O.P.'er". I took it from an R&B group I used to listen to years ago that was called "T.R.O.O.P." It stood for Total Respect Of Other People. I live by that creed.

My given name is Rick. Pretty Ricky's what they call me...sometimes.

JasonJayhawk
Well.... Hmmmm .... all I can say is Yummmmm...

Have some... No carbs on this one!

Oh, man! That looks sooooo good. My glucose level went up by +20 mg/dl just thinking of those rolls. *drools like Homer Simpson*

------------

My name is a combination of my first name and the mascot of the college I'm attending (University of Kansas). Rock Chalk Jayhawk! :saint:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.