Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jeggeman31

Some bad news

jeggeman31

Well due to my promotion at work, I am now not going to be able to attend the Meet and Greet. I will have a new class of new hires starting in January and another in May. So I will not be able to take the time off work.

jeggeman31
Do I see maybe moving the date to June?

Me moving the date, No. The City decides when they are going to give the Civil service test and then send the letter to my Chain of Command who decide when they are going to start a new class. Our Academy last 8 weeks then I move them out into the room for the CTO program that last 22 weeks. So I have the new hires in training for 30 weeks.

Anyone want a job? We are only 30 some people short!

Thanks all!

camjen1

Jim, Jedi was talking about moving the date to June since it was the second most popular vote. I will agree on anything at this point. If a June date will add a few more people to the event then put me down.

jeggeman31
Jim, Jedi was talking about moving the date to June since it was the second most popular vote.

I see now. Don't move it on account of me.

JediSkipdogg
I see now. Don't move it on account of me.

It's not you. Well, you are 25% of the reason right now. I can name 4 people off the top of my head that can't make the May date.

It looks like if we do that, it will be June 17th. Or the week before or after. Anyone want to add any input on Jun 10th, 17th, or 24th. 10th may be too early because of school for some. So it appears either the 17th or 24th. The 24th if a few bucks more a night, it appears about $5-$10 more.

So...input anyone?

Cyborg? Jeggeman? Gettingby? Rikki? (you are the 4 that come to mind when I think May vs. June, sorry anyone I'm leaving off)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.