Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

otep

Anyone heard of Zappers?

otep

I would just like to ask if anyone of you here knows or ever tried Zappers? Its this little gizmo that shoots electricity in a certain frequency that claims that it kills parasites inside you. I was lucky enough to try one model yesterday brought by a friend; of course, its too early to tell its effects because i only was able to do a 20-minute session. but to share my experience, during that time i was wearing the thing, i had a tingling sensation where it was attached to (my left wrist) also, i feel itches at random places of my body (could it be the parasites being electrocuted and dying?) and after the session, i feel tired for some unknown reason, which, according to my friend, is just normal. When i got home the itch continues but later at night, it just dissapears. I am skeptical about this at first, but the fact that i felt those itches, was, i think, proof enough that it has an effect, I just don't know what. Planning to research more about this and maybe buy? I just got curious yesterday.

BlueSky
I would just like to ask if anyone of you here knows or ever tried Zappers?

Sounds kinda new-agey. I normally take this stuff with a pinch of salt. But it sometimes has merit. Dr Hulda Clark developed a device she calls a "zapper" for killing parrasites, which she describes in great depth in her book somewhat pretentiously titled The Cure For All Diseases. I came across it when I was looking for info on doing a liver flush. Apparently Hulda Clark's method is widely used in the feild of naturopathic medicine.

She maintains that all sickness, including HIV and cancer, is caused by ony two things : parasites and pollutants. She claims a 95% success rates with curing diabetes by killing the the parasites. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be both T1 and T2. This is what the zapper is for. It supposedly electrocutes parasites, returning the patient to perfect health. Sounds extraordinary. Especially since the she has a Phd in phisiology. The mind boggles! :hmpf:

Having said that, otep, please let us know if you see any results from your zapping treatment. :wink:

ProudNanaof5

Sounds too good to be true...and you know what they say about that...I wish it was true. Let us know how you do if you get one, okay??Good Luck!!

princesslinda

Aren't some of the parasites necessary? If not, still don't think I want to "Zap" them....now if there was a "Diabetes Zapper".....maybe then i'd order a couple.

otep
Sounds kinda new-agey. I normally take this stuff with a pinch of salt. But it sometimes has merit. Dr Hulda Clark developed a device she calls a "zapper" for killing parrasites, which she describes in great depth in her book somewhat pretentiously titled The Cure For All Diseases. I came across it when I was looking for info on doing a liver flush. Apparently Hulda Clark's method is widely used in the feild of naturopathic medicine.

She maintains that all sickness, including HIV and cancer, is caused by ony two things : parasites and pollutants. She claims a 95% success rates with curing diabetes by killing the the parasites. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be both T1 and T2. This is what the zapper is for. It supposedly electrocutes parasites, returning the patient to perfect health. Sounds extraordinary. Especially since the she has a Phd in phisiology. The mind boggles! :hmpf:

Having said that, otep, please let us know if you see any results from your zapping treatment. :wink:

Yes, my friend also told me about hulda clark and mentioned about where they have applied it and its success rate. This is actually the second time I heard it. Unfortunately, I won't be able to tell you guys its effect as I have mentioned before that my friend just let me try the thing. I'll ask its effect on him though for our curiousity.

Actually I was a little afraid after trying it because I don't know what its effects are going to be. :tomato:

otep
Sounds too good to be true...and you know what they say about that...I wish it was true. Let us know how you do if you get one, okay??Good Luck!!

Yes, my thoughts exactly. My friend is not so into western med. He said that you can count on the western-med ways for surgery and other stuff but for some like viruses and things, he said that he is rather fond of these alternative stuff or at least that is how i view it. I think he would want to think that there are better ways to cure diseases or conditions - a there's-more-than-one-way-to skin-a-cat kind of reasoning. Of course, every point is subjective. For me, i think if a good number of people are trying it, it's worth a try - i'm not saying we do but what have we got to lose - life is full of surprises and choices. Choices made we later deal/accept with the consequence/reward of our action. :beerglass

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.