Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

caswellhb

Anyone from the U.K.?

jjordie

Hi

I'm from bootiful Norfolk, Norwich actually.

Seems like there's quite a lot of us Brits on this brilliant forum - great!

4ziu7nq.gif

SueM
Hi

I'm from bootiful Norfolk, Norwich actually.

Seems like there's quite a lot of us Brits on this brilliant forum - great!

4ziu7nq.gif

Waves to jjordie as I used to go to school in North Walsham :)

blight275

Hey, I'm from wigan and im currently drunka nd wearing a dog collar, i wont remember this in the morning!

blight275

lol I just found this thread and thought i'd post, but then I found my previous post from last night when I'd been drinking and watching the eurovision....I guess I was right that I wouldn't remember it today!

jjordie

Quote SueM: "Waves to jjordie as I used to go to school in North Walsham"

Hi SueM- where in the country are you know?:wavey:

SueM
Quote SueM: "Waves to jjordie as I used to go to school in North Walsham"

Hi SueM- where in the country are you know?:wavey:

Cornwall now :)

caswellhb

Hi Jacqui,

great to have you with us. There are some really nice people here. Hope to see you in chat.

Heather.

LauRa Lu
Hi Heather I'm from Staffordshire.I know you as well.Recognise some familiar people on here.Jacqui

I used to live in staffordshire, in stone. It was peaceful and lovely in summer.... i miss it!

seanmarr

Just noticed someone asked me a question about a year ago but I never returned to the thread:

Seanmarr where abouts in Scotland are you?

I wouldn't actually have understood the reason for the question up until about two years ago when I did some research into my name. 'Marr' is generally a Scottish surname named after an administrative area in Scotland, but in my case I actually have an Irish heritage (I am actually 100% Irish blood as both my parents are decended from Irish immigrants. Either my dads dad or grandfather migrated here with the surname Mayer or Meyer, but got fed up with the locals mispronouncing it (this would have been in East London or West Essex) and so changed it to Marr so people would pronounce it properly!!

Theres a story to my first and second names as well, which are Sean Benjamin. Originally when I was born I was going to be called Benjamin, but unfortunatly the cat was already named Ben so my mum thought it would caiuse confusion, and then my parents decided to go for an Irish first name instead. Incidently, my brothers name is Patrick (an Irish name as well).

So, I am not in Scotland or have any relation to that freezing country either!! I'm now a Rochford boy (just to the North of Southend-on-sea down in Essex!

shiftzor

Hey, I’m in London, nice to see so many UK people on this forum. Where are all the Londoners? :D Only just noticed this thread :T.

Lulika

Hello...I was born in Nottinghamshire and raised in Leicestershire. Lived in London for 10 years, all my family still in the UK. Now in Beijing. I miss Marks and Spencers! :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.