Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LauRa Lu

UK meet has to happen sometime!

LauRa Lu

We've talked about it for a long old time now and more and more brits are joining df.

If the folks in America can arrange one with all their hundreds of states a UK one 'should' be easy.

Someone just needs to set a date and take control.

JediSkipdogg

We have hundreds of states? :hmmmm: Me think someone better study her US Geography before she comes here to be a camp councilor.

My thoughts are to either....

1) Just pick a date and time yourself and say this is when it is and where.

2) Make polls for a date and time and pick the most common one.

Good luck and let's see who can get a bigger gathering. And someone needs to take control? I think you've done a fine job so far, so keep going with the reigns now.

LauRa Lu

me? organise something? :eek:

:vroam:

I'm only available for 3 more wkends now for a long while anyway. So I was thinking someone els could organise and if i am unavailable its can still go on with out little old me.

buzzborne

im seriously seriously busy this term.. got an exam next week - and then a display thing to organise - which the public.. an family come and see - as well as 4 different assignments... so timing could be a prob with me...:(:mad:

blight275

I might be up for it! I'm pretty new here but any reason to take a day off is good or just to get out. The last time I went to a diabetic thing it was a Diabetic camp in Wales when I was 10 and there was line dancing, will there be line dancing?

LauRa Lu

yeh me too, maybe we should properly plan something for the end of this summer.

that way it could start being planned now way in advanced for good organisation!... just not by moi! :D

buzzborne

end of the summer... well i could be down in england or back up in scotland - so any rough dates? dnt want it to be too expensive thts all!

Tattoo azz

Hi guys 'n' gals

How about Sat 11 august?

I'll also set up a poll of all the Brit citys i can think of ok?

LauRa Lu

How about some time in the next 3 weeks :T

I leave for America in 3 weeks so i will miss any summer meets :(

PLuss i am living with my parents again for those 3 weeks... so if anyonr wants to meet up for a party....please let me know!!!!!!... I'm going crazy all ready!!!!!!!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.