Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony

Diabetes wrist bands

Tony

Hi,

I have plenty of wrist bands available for order and ready to be ship. Paypal payment can be made to, tony at diabetesforums dot com.

If palpay is not an option send me a pm for details.

Shake, I receviced your paypal. thanks

Jamison

Hey Tony, I just sent you payment for a dark red wristband. This is a really good idea and is very beneficial. Take your time shipping, don't sweat it. Thank you very much, PM me here so I can make sure i paid you.

Tony
Hey Tony, I just sent you payment for a dark red wristband. This is a really good idea and is very beneficial. Take your time shipping, don't sweat it. Thank you very much, PM me here so I can make sure i paid you.

Thank you! I ship them Monday or Tuesday.

Tony. I just ordered one of each.
Oh... It looked like you ordered more.:) Thank you!

Harold

If you missed out on the reservation period and would like to place an order, your in luck because I ordered extra! If your interested you can send me a pm.

You have a choice of maroon or a glow-in-dark with red imprint. They are just $5.00 each, shipping is included with your order. Payments can be made via paypal to account , tony at diabetesforums dot com. Or If you rather pay by money order, you can pm me for further instructions.

Thank you!

Contact Tony, PM or e-mail. You can use the Administrator link on the side or the Contact Us link at the bottom. Or go back to the first post in this thread and click on his name in the post header.

kingsanford

Please send me a PM and let me know where and how to get you the money for the wrist bands. I would like to have 2 of the maroon. Thanks! Rachel

sable_032592

i pm'ed tony last week and he got back to me asap, i ordered one of each and sent paypal payment... can't wait to get them...

:congrats: to tony!

crayons

Are the diabetes bracelets still available? I haven't been able to find any for diabetes in my area. I would love to have them if any are left. If there are some left should I email you, Tony, to get the information on where to send them? Thanks in advance.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.