Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony

Diabetes wrist bands

dx86

Hey I just became a member of this site and would really like to find out how I can go about purchasing a few wristbands. Will you be getting more of the glow-n-dark ones? Thanks!

Tony
Hey I just became a member of this site and would really like to find out how I can go about purchasing a few wristbands. Will you be getting more of the glow-n-dark ones? Thanks!

Right now all we have are Maroon. No plans as of yet when we will have more made, like to sell off the rest of the maroon ones first. Glow-n-dark wasn't a big seller, so not sure if this color will return. Glow-n-dark was cool though.

alfbarks
Hidden

admin wrong forum cancel account. idon't know who to do this.

Tony;783849]Hi, we have maroon in stock.

NoraWI

Tony, got my wristbands right away! Thanks! Maroon is my favorite color! BTW, lost mine immediately in the barnyard but found it the next day. Pristine. Hadn't even gone through anyone's digestive system. :D

To those without PayPal, I am sure that a check works!

pam3ppps

Hi. I'm new to this site. I'd like to get 2 wrist bands. are you going to be getting the glow in the dark ones re-ordered? Cause I would like 1 glow in the dark and 1 maroon with just Diabetic on it. I don't have pay pal but will be happy to send a check if I can get your address. I'm using the Medtronic Paradigm pump and my insurance says I now have to use Humalog instead of Novolog, which I've been using for quite a few years I'm apprehensive about changing insulin but it doesnt look like I'll have much choice in the matter. Here's hoping!!!!!!!

Nightstar

hi

I did not see this thread before. I did know about this wrist bands but do not know where to get one. My wrist is big, I am 300 lbs. Also I do not know how to pay. Usually I use C/C. I do not like Money order but I will sent it if there is no other choice.

Please, send me one of each. I use to lost everything I do have.

With respect NS

Tony
Shameless late bump, I want a glow in the dark one, lol.
I also would like one

The glow in the dark is sold.

Right now I only have maroon, but I may have more made up with more color options in a few months. If you are interested in the maroon you can send me a private message.

GAgirl
I had one of those wrist bands. Didn't do a darn thing for my diabetes. :mad:

LMAO you are really funny! I like your posts!

Tony- for those of us who don't wear silicone bracelets, (vinyl, rubber, etc.) will you offer any in any other form in the future?

riclow

Hello Tony I am a new member and I have never posted in a forum before can you explain to me in a step-by-step way how I can put a new post in the forum? Thanks and I really like the wrist bands.

princesslinda

Hi Riclow, welcome :wavey: Just as you posted to this thread, you can go to the "Forum" tab (top left of your screen) and click on it, then find the forum "introductions and announcements." Then you can choose to start a new thread telling us about yourself and how you manage your diabetes. After you have 15 posts, you'll be able to use the private messaging and make a signature line where you can list your meds, A1c, whatever you want to put there.

SlyDrumGuy

These look neat! Unfortunately, I don't have the need for one, as I actually have tattoos on my wrists that alert anyone who sees them to my condition.

The underside of my right wrist says "Type One Diabetic," and the underside of my left wrist says "Insulin Dependent." :)

pomantics

Will you get more of the glow in the dark ones with the small Diabetes forum on them? I want one if you do.

Kalisiin

I still have many Diabetes wrist bands available for purchase.

You have a choice of maroon or a glow-in-dark with red imprint. They are just $5.00 each, shipping is included with your order. Payments can be made via paypal to account ,tony at diabetesforums dot com. Or If you rather pay by money order, you can pm me for further instructions.

Update: Glow-n-dark wrist bands are all sold out, maroon wrist bands are still available.

DSCN0549.JPG

Do these allow for a personal medical alert ID to be attached?  Can we see some pictures of what is available?

I got me some wristbands and a metal ALert which can be interchanged with different wristbands, but I really hate the velcro closure on them...I find it somewhat insecure...I added a snap to mine.  But I'd prefer ones that closed with a buckle...like a watch.

Kalisiin

The glow in the dark is sold.

Right now I only have maroon, but I may have more made up with more color options in a few months. If you are interested in the maroon you can send me a private message.

Would you make custom bracelets, by any chance?

I have thought about trying my hand at making my own, since I cannot seem to find what I REALLY want out there anywhere...but if you're good at making them, maybe I can let you know what I am really looking for and you can tell me what it would take, and if you can (and are willing)

DeusXM

This thread is nearly ten years old - it referred to the plastic wristbands that were popular in 2006 such as the yellow Livestrong ones. They weren't ever meant to be medical ID, just a plastic accessory to denote support of a particular cause after making a donation. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.