Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ni9na

any pinoys? :questionm

ni9na

hi there!

i'm new here and and just glad to find DF. however, i'm just wondering if there are any filipinos around here. it would be nice to meet pinoy diabetics too.

hope to hear from you "kabayans"!

trisyo

Hi KABAYAN!

I'm also just NEW here! I'm TYPE 1. I hope there are more PINOYS here so we could have interesting TOPICS to DISCUSS.

TRISYO

hi there!

i'm new here and and just glad to find DF. however, i'm just wondering if there are any filipinos around here. it would be nice to meet pinoy diabetics too.

susique333
hi there!

Hello there! :) Im not Pinoy, but my daughter in law (not diabetic) is Filipino (Pinay for feminine?). Her last name was Marseagan. She lived in the Phillipines until her teens when her family moved to Omaha. She has tried to teach us the song, Tayo'y mga Pinoy. Ive tried to pick up a little Tagalog but Im not very good at it. :whistling She is a wonderful cook and makes the best Lumpia! Im new here too, welcome to the forum!

Type1Ely

Hi pinoys! I'm half pinay, since my mom is from Manila and my dad is American(from California). I have Type 1 and live in Virginia. I'm saving up to take a trip to the Phillipines for the first time with my mom and sister(she's also mistesa). Maybe when I come visit, I can meet you all:)

rodbeezy

Reviving this thread. I've been Dx'ed for a week and a few days now. Definately looking forward to getting in touch with some kababayan to share thoughts on how to enjoy our fav. dishes but make them Diabetic friendly.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.