Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JediSkipdogg

Photos from Las Vegas

JediSkipdogg

Part 1 of my photos are uploaded. I'll see what I can do about getting everyone else's photos and then adding them all in one album on my site. I'll then somehow email them all to Tony to put into a special category here on the forum as uploading them one by one will take forever.

So, here's the link for my album....

Kevin's Photo Gallery - Las Vegas 2007

Yes, I know, not many pics of all of us, but I'll try to get more of them.

Penny

What good looking kids we have on this forum! More people pictures Kevin, and a few of you too. I was there once 5 years ago, but mostly saw it from the car. I had broken my foot and could not walk around. I would have talked Hubby into this trip, but figured you kids would have more fun without a couple of old people hanging around. Seeing these pictures though, I am hoping we get a chance in the the near future. Have fun kids!

JediSkipdogg

Mostly Dew and Rikki have the pictures of all of us. I'll have to get theirs either before they leave or within a few days of all of us getting home.

I have edited a few pictures out. But so far nothing that really couldn't be posted on here. Heck, I showed the 3 (although crappy) pictures of those one girls.

I might be going to a club tonight, so I'll get more pictures there. Although, stupid me didn't bring and long pants, so I'll have to see if I can get into any of the more mature clubs with shorts.

KickStart101

Well thanks for some pics. My favourites

were the car(I'll put one on order...did you notice

the price? :D ). The one of the fountain, the pic

of the pool taken from above. The clear one of

Brian serrenading you's and of Dew and Cary. The

ones of those were kind of blurry....nervous Kevin? ;)

Now I only feel 2000 miles away from you's. :D

ant hill

Hey, Good pictures kevin and there is more to come. :D I like Deweys pic. ;) and brion's pic's are good too. Gee i wish i was there. Peter... :)

JediSkipdogg

Yeah, something is up with my camera. I'm going to look at it tomorrow. But when the flash is used, the picture is extremely dark. So I use it without the flash and the color looks fine but then it comes out blurry. I have no idea what I changed though.

More pics will be coming in a few days and then most likely within a week after we should have all the pics somewhere.

Mich

Thanks for posting, Jedi. Good pics of all of you and a few other assorted folks too :) Have a wonderful time. Looking forward to more when you all get around to it. Mich

JediSkipdogg
Did you take any pictures of people? :hmmmm:

Are you talking of us? Or Vegas people? Or we getting deep and talking strippers?

As for us, I let Dew and Rikki handle those. As for Vegas people, I have some of those but left them out.

As for strippers, sorry, I didn't go to any strip clubs and don't plan on it.

gettingby
We're home....We had lots of fun there, and I'll post the pics we got tomorrow. :)

Welcome back Dew. I'll catch up with you later tonight.:D

I gotta tell you about a shopping trip I took on Wednesday.:D

Gangrel
Are you talking of us? Or Vegas people? Or we getting deep and talking strippers?

As for us, I let Dew and Rikki handle those. As for Vegas people, I have some of those but left them out.

As for strippers, sorry, I didn't go to any strip clubs and don't plan on it.

Geesh, then what's the point of going to Vegas?!?!?!?! ;)

Dewey
Hey, Good pictures kevin and there is more to come. :D I like Deweys pic. ;) and brion's pic's are good too. Gee i wish i was there. Peter... :)

Awww shucks! Thanks, Peter! :love: I just adore you, and if we get the chance to meet, I plan to give you a big teddy bear hug! It would be so awesome to do a bigger group gathering where folks from all over can converge, and would be cool to connect with friends from all over the globe. Maybe next round?

ant hill

Hello dewey, Gee thanks for your appreciation and it's good that are all safe at home. As for me, I could do some serios damage of $1,000 US $1.178 AU and go to los vagas lol lol.

Tullamarine airport would be nice to go but not to be. :D :T

Dewey

I know just what you mean, Peter! :D I was "boring" and didn't gamble a bit, but the thought did cross my mind, hehe...then the saying "They don't call it 'Lost Wages' for nothing!" entered my mind. lol

ant hill
I know just what you mean, Peter! :D I was "boring" and didn't gamble a bit, but the thought did cross my mind, hehe...then the saying "They don't call it 'Lost Wages' for nothing!" entered my mind. lol

Heh heh, That's a good translation on los vagas, We have those machines here and have never put money in it except one time i was on a ferry to england and it paid the magic bus and the ferry trip and so a time to remember. :D :T

Dewey

Ok, here are some of the pics we got:

Brian playing guitar at his hotel (while Kevin surfs the Forums in the background, hehe):

BrianGuitarParis.jpg?t=1183143745

Dewey & Carwy @ Brian's hotel (note the set in my arm):

CarwynDewParis.jpg?t=1183143922

Roller coaster (it was coming through as the snapshot was taken) & awesome carousel at Adventure Dome (don't know the little one on the carousel, but loved the colors of the ride!):

RollerCoasterAdvDome.jpg?t=1183144303

CoolCarousel.jpg?t=1183143976

Gorgeous Piano & cool car at Caesar's Forums shops:

GorgeousPiano.jpg?t=1183144134

Lamborghini.jpg?t=1183144163

Stratosphere from a distance:

Stratosphere.jpg?t=1183144405

KickStart101

Wow! I love the colours. Gee Dew, I didn't know

that you took your Kid with you. ;) j/k I'd always

wonder who she...if you don't already know that is.

Yes, you are one Beautiful Gal Dew but who is that

HOTT Stuff sneaking up behind you??? :love:

ant hill

Hey that's cute dewey, :D I dig that smile that hollywood did not notice and cawey, Can you give dewey a kiss for me please. :handkiss:

CarwynDewParis.jpg?t=1183143922

JediSkipdogg

I thought I posted but I guess not.....

Here are some more photos from Vegas...

Kevin's Photo Gallery - Home

I'm still working on them by taking out the terrible ones and rotating those that are needed but all my photos are now uploaded there. I may seperate them into some more albums but I'm not sure at this time.

And sorry again about the blurryness. My camera kept acting up there and I didn't realize it affected the focus as well. It was having a terrible time zooming and I don't know if it was due to the heat there or if there is something wrong with the lens.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.