Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony

Meet and Greets setup for 2008.

Tony

Since it seems that people can't get along long enough to form a plan for the meet and greet, I've decided to go ahead and make some decisions myself.

First, there will be no committee any longer since the plan of having a committee is what had people disagreeing. Next, at this point in time I think it would be best to set up two meet and greets. One being more dedicated to diabetes (set up by BriOnH) and another meet and greet (set up by JediSkipdogg) for more leisure activities. Members can choose which one to attend or attend both if they wish.

For people who aren't wanting to attend either bigger meet and greet are more then welcome to start their own threads regarding smaller meet and greets near their area and try to get the interest of others in their area.

Hopefully now that two meet and greets will be set up we can move forward with the next step of planning for what is suppose to be a fun and joyous time for everyone involved. Everyone is welcome in submitting their ideas for either event and any idea presented should not be ridiculed and not automatically discounted.

BriOnH

Thanks for stepping up and laying some law down T. Is it the best solution? Who knows. All I know is you do a great job leading and have no problems following a plan by you.

Kev I hope to work with you on yours and plan on attending yours.

JediSkipdogg

Same back at ya Brian. I was waiting for someone to step up and say what he said. I think it covers the best of both worlds and I wish you luck on your much more in depth task.

Oh, and you can't use my polls for info. LOL, j/k.

Carwy
Hidden

I think if one is going to be for faimlies, then people with children should set it up. It should not be left upto someone who has no children or is not even married.

Just my .02

JediSkipdogg
Hidden
I think if one is going to be for faimlies, then people with children should set it up. It should not be left upto someone who has no children or is not even married.

Just my .02

Then I guess it will never happen....

Just my .02