Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lrobertson

Anyone from Detroit, MI?

lrobertson

Hello All!

I am a diabetic from Detroit Michigan and new to this site. I just wanted to know if there were any meet and greets here!

Or maybe I should start one?

Smiles,

Penny

Hi Lisa, I don't remember a Detroit member, but someone is in Michigan. I think it might be Lizzy. We are planning an Ohio M&G at King's Island, you are welcome there? :D

JediSkipdogg

You can start one or come have fun on Sept. 1st at Kings Island. If anyone needs hotel info just let me know and I can find the local ones with some good deals.

Lizzy

Hi Lisa, I am from Onsted MI which is about 1 1/2 hours west of Metro Airport. I just had a picnic at my house on July 29th and had a good turnout. Wish you would have been on here before that. There were a couple people from the Detroit area here. If you start a Meet & Greet in the area I will be there if possible. There is a ADA Expo in Novi on Sept. 15th I plan on going to.

lrobertson

I am glad to see that there are a few in my area! I am anxious to get out however we have been having major problems with the van. It is a 1995 and it's slowly leaving us!

I do want to look into events in the future, I would like to meet you.

Thanks for the support talk again soon!

Rob43

Hi, I'm from Ypsilanti before moving to Tennessee to find the cost of living cheaper.

Rob

goofy48220

hello lisa and everyone i live in michigan

i live in the city of ferndale along the border

of detroit i have T2 diabete's

Thepaintwarrior

I grew up in Farmington Hills, now live in Grand Blanc.....but go to school in Big Rapids until May:D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.