Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

keri

Questions: on Meter Cases

palefacegirl03

I am glad she likes the kit and that she will carry it, that makes it worth the price right there.

I paid 30 for the kit that I carry , I found it in the diabetes forcast magazine, I just realized that I have bought , 4 of the cases in the last 17 years.

Here is you tag, enjoy

cure-diabetesKeri.jpg

Off to work on some Christmas ones now.

keri

Charlotte, thanks so much for the signature! Yes i think that this case will last a long time, the front of it can actually be washed off so if she lays it on something it wont be ruined, i'am very impressed with finally having something she will use!!!

I also found some really nice t-shirts (can you tell i'am in the shopping mode) i went out at 4:30 this morning did by black friday run now i'am doing my cyber shopping. Here are some really nice diabetes awareness t-shirts Diabetes Awareness! : CafePress.com

keri

ps do i just save the signature so i can use on other things?

palefacegirl03
Charlotte, thanks so much for the signature! Yes i think that this case will last a long time, the front of it can actually be washed off so if she lays it on something it wont be ruined, i'am very impressed with finally having something she will use!!!

I also found some really nice t-shirts (can you tell i'am in the shopping mode) i went out at 4:30 this morning did by black friday run now i'am doing my cyber shopping. Here are some really nice diabetes awareness t-shirts Diabetes Awareness! : CafePress.com

keri

Yes , save the sig to you computer. To use it in your signature, you have to host it somewhere on the internet, I use photobucket . You just take the link from photobucket, it starts with , and copu from there and then paste it in your signature, in your control panel area and then it should show up every time you post.

I like those bags too, the one I have been using, always gets stained, so maybe I will get one of them next time.

I love the tshirts at Cafe Press, so many differnet choices.

I did not go out and do any Christmas shopping, but did get all the females in the family taken care of online, at Macy's and Nordstom's and Victoria's Secret.

Need to let the credit cards cool off now, lol

ant hill
now i'am doing my cyber shopping. Here are some really nice diabetes awareness t-shirts Diabetes Awareness! : CafePress.com

keri

Hey Keri, Thats so cool as I had a look at the site that has good ladies Diabetes awareness messages as I'm a man and in australia I will look for some shopping bags that has some diabetes messages on them. :D

stickmedesigns

Hi Keri,

I just thought I would chime in on your concerns for your daughter's glucose meter bag. The bags you've found on the 'other' site are actually my original designs. My company Stick Me Designs, designed those wristlet bags, and the orignal designs can be seen on my website Stick Me Designs.

The story behind all of this is long and arduous, if you'd like to know it please do not hesitate to contact me. I'd be happy to explain.

But in any case, you can go to my blog and read all about what my customers have to say about my stylish wristlets designed exclusively for people with diabetes. Or do a Google search on my company or 'stylish glucose meters'.;)

I designed the original bag out of necessity for myself, while having GD, and I just could not bear to tote that other ugly nylon black bag around. Plus every other bag I found didn't have the exact compartments I needed, and didn't have the look I was going for.

So I hope you'll stop on by, and see our current available styles. Oh and we're also in the process of having 3 new styles created as we speak! :)

Best of luck in yours and her search*

{Cheers, Rickina}

Founder/Designer

Stick Me Designs

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.