Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

caswellhb

Ok. Wasn't going to announce this here but really need help.

ant hill

Ho WOW Heather, I didn't expect this. Congrats pet!!

Try and be happy and the food (this is indeed the important thing!!) you now have to feed for three.

So Heather, Don't be ashamed what you eat so enjoy it and be marry.

I am so happy for you. Please take care. :) :) :)

caswellhb

LMAO. When it was first diagnosed it was for the 10th of september. Then it was found to be twins so they will be earlier.

Now! I will put up £500 ($1000) to the charity of anyone who guesses the right date. Can I be fairer than that?

Carwy, you are book keeper.

Heather.

Carwy
LMAO. When it was first diagnosed it was for the 10th of september. Then it was found to be twins so they will be earlier.

Now! I will put up £500 ($1000) to the charity of anyone who guesses the right date. Can I be fairer than that?

Carwy, you are book keeper.

Heather.

Okay I'll do it. Starting now.

Just post you date and time here.

http://www.diabetesforums.com/forum/chit-chat/24548-when-will-heather-have.html#post291044

Keezheekoni

Congrats Heather! I will live vicariously through you. I'd love to have more kids but the house is already bursting at the seams with the five we have!!!!

Sept. 10th is the due date through doctor's round wheel "guesstimator"? That's my Shayna's birthday. She's 6 now. :)

I'll go and guess in the other thread.

Congrats again!

2high

Heather, you're gonna do fine at this, and these babies are gonna be so well loved it's not funny.

BTW, Marie is my middle name, too :)

mortis505

WOOHOO!!!!! Congratulations sweetie. That is awesome news. Here is to you and those babies having a great and wonderful year!!!!

palefacegirl03

Dont know what is going on with the link, when I edit it shows up, but not after I hit the button for it to post.

www. diabeticmommy .com

try it without the spaces

I sent it to you by pm, maybe that will work

gettingby

I can say this in all honesty. With a mum as wonderful as Heather and all of the love and support from her family here, these little bundles will never want for love. :) :)

I know this is a little early but I couldn't resist.

06.gif

patricia52

My daughter-in-law is T1 and she has a 14 month old daughter. She had a few complications, but they are both fine. Like you she had some problems with her #'s and had to continually adjust her insulin. Try not to worry. (I know, easier said than done.) Just enjoy this precious gift(s). We are all so excited for you. Please keep us posted and thanks for sharing this with us.

ant hill
My daughter-in-law is T1 and she has a 14 month old daughter. She had a few complications, but they are both fine. Like you she had some problems with her #'s and had to continually adjust her insulin. Try not to worry. (I know, easier said than done.) Just enjoy this precious gift(s). We are all so excited for you. Please keep us posted and thanks for sharing this with us.

thanks for the trip and the daughter's experience as I for one a diabetic who lives to tell the tale of 36 years of this.

I have just come of a low and picking my self up and enjoying a nice sunny day. Phew!

caswellhb

Grrrrrrrrrr. Having a real problem with highs despite throwing up like a fountain and eating like a mouse. Taking extra insulin but not getting these numbers down.

Any ideas?

I would go and climb the north face of Everest to see if the exercise helps but it probably wouldn't be a good idea right now. And darn cold at up there at the moment I think.:D

Heather.

lgvincent

I hate that you're having trouble and I'm sorry I have no ideas how to help. All I can do is hope for the best for you but I know that's not worth much.

Cyborg

Congratulations on the pregnancies! I offer the best of wishes and prayers for 2 healthy babies. Aug. 15th is a good date... :D

With regards to the high bg, perhaps now is a good time to consider a pump?

caswellhb

A pump would be great. I'd have to buy it though and buy all the sets. That wouldn't be so bad but the principle of the thing!!!! The NHS don't provide them here and we don't have a system like yours.

I finally managed to get a 6.7 so I'm happy with that. I've had enough insulin to float a battleship, consulted my doc (who is also a friend and lives in the same street as me) and have eaten nothing but veg. I got there though. See you can't keep a red head down!

Heather.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.