Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carwy

When will Heather have her twins?

Emm

I say August 2nd - somewhere around lunchtime perhaps... It's hard to pick without knowing all the details!

Congrats, good luck with everything, and don't forget we're all here if you need us :)

'Charity': Your childrens' college fund, or whatever you want to do for the kids.

davef

Ok, I'm going for 1st July at 10am. Exactly half way through the year and my birthday!

Charity, any Diabetes or Children's one you like

princesslinda

I like numbers and I think 08/08/08 has a nice look to it!

My charity would be the American Lymphoma Society, in memory of my brother-in-law who passed away from lymphoma this Dec. 9.

pjams

Happy New Year to you all!

So many things have happened during my absence for nearly three weeks. Sorry to see Heather go, but glad about her twins. My guess that they will be arriving on August 20.

Charity is National Parkinson Foundation.

JayP

ladytaz

My charity would be the American Lymphoma Society, in memory of my brother-in-law who passed away from lymphoma this Dec. 9.

August 8th is my guess as well, being that it is MY birthday (I will turn 44) ;) and, well, yea, I like the 08/08/08 look too! *giggles*

CONGRATULATIONS HEATHER (and daddy too!! ;))!!!!

Carwy

August 8th is my guess as well, being that it is MY birthday (I will turn 44) ;) and, well, yea, I like the 08/08/08 look too! *giggles*

CONGRATULATIONS HEATHER (and daddy too!! ;))!!!!

Okay young ladies seeings how you both want the same day. I will now need a time for both of you and they must be different times 5 or more minutes apart. To keep things fair.

gettingby
Don't make me pull security on you young ladies. I will pull him out if need be.

Oh puhleeezzzzzz Carwy.

How many times have you threatened to pull security on some defenseless females?

LMAO. I dare you!

Heather.

He won't do it Heather. He's scared of us females. Esp when we gang up on him. :D

Carwy
Oh puhleeezzzzzz Carwy.

How many times have you threatened to pull security on some defenseless females?

Thats it no more mister nice guy.

:secruity: :geezmate:

This one is for you Cindy Lou Who :eviltongu

ladytaz
Okay young ladies seeings how you both want the same day. I will now need a time for both of you and they must be different times 5 or more minutes apart. To keep things fair.

Ok, well ,I had to go hunt up my Birth Certificate to find out what time I was born (can never seem to remember that!) So .... 10:38 PM is my time guess! ;)

(maybe that's why I've always been the "night owl" that I am? I was born at night!?)

gettingby
Thats it no more mister nice guy.

:secruity: :geezmate:

This one is for you Cindy Lou Who :eviltongu

Luv ya too blue eyes !!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lissa's back !!!!!!!!!!!

I've missed ya !!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

ladytaz
Luv ya too blue eyes !!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lissa's back !!!!!!!!!!!

I've missed ya !!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Missed ya too!! *hugz*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.