Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TAutry

Define "Exercise'

Gina

harold loooooool :- you are funny...with a partner im not going there....i was gonna say something but i will stop myself hey it is a form of GOOD EXERCISE LOL.,...NOT TO GET OFF THE TOPIC LOL......IF I HAVE SEX FOR 20 HOURS IM GOING TO NEED A BLOOD TRANSFUSION LOL GOOD WORKOUT LOL

TAutry

Hey Guys,

I didn't say that I didn't have any fat. My wife said that. We differ on our views of exercise. She seemed to be trying to insult me:eek:

As to the direction this thread has gone. . .I refrain from comment. At least until I reread all the recent posts:D

Travis

Tony
Originally posted by Gina

travis you are a super motivator and a super moderator your just super lol

I second that! We love ya travis

Now I need to find what motivates me!

Jon

Sex for 20 hours sounds like a good motivater to me!! I think that might require some form of illegal stimulants however, so I think I will have to pass. Maybe it could be spread out over a couple of weeks. You know, 2 minutes here, 2 minutes there!

TAutry

Ok Y'all,

I have tried to repress my urge to comment, but I can hold back not longer.(Interesting wording considering the most recent posts in this thread.;))

The concept of sex for 20 hours doesn't scare me. Actually considering the idea, leads me to believe I might wear out something that I might need! Besides I am married, the concept is mere fantasy in my house.:D

Travis

Gina

you better start working on that....travis, everyone needs to be taken care of if you k now what im saying....if not you can introduce yourself to mary palm and her five sisters

Jon

LMAO!! I have heard it called many things, but that is a new one!! Mary Palm and her 5 sisters!!! Gina, you would probably have a man if you let it be known that you like to beat men with french fries!

Tony
Originally posted by Gina [/]

i think that first i need to find a man and then i can worry about extra curricular activities lmaoo :-

Oh how the story changes. Now I know why harold is wondering.

probably have a man if you let it be known that you like to beat men with french fries!
lol..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.