Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lizzy

3rd Annual Diabetes Hot Dog Roast Potluck Picnic

Lizzy

I would like to extend an invitation to everyone to the picnic that I host at my home in SE Michigan. All people with diabetes and their families are invited. The last two years we have enjoyed great food and fellowship. It will take place on July 27th beginning at 3pm. All you need to bring is a dish to pass, any "Special Drinks" you might want and lawn chairs. Hot dogs, buns, condiments, ice tea, and water is provided. If interested just let me know.

notme

That is so nice Liz! If I were closer to Michigan you can bet I would be there. Have a wonderful trip and thank you for having such a great event!

David

We've attended both of Liz's diabetes picnics and had a great time. We hope to make it again this year.

David

Lizzy

Well, we had a beautiful day on Sunday for the picnic. Lots of good food and great talk. A total of 29 people attended including kids and spouses. Maybe next year more of you will be able to join us. It will be on the forth Sunday of July again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.