Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony

When do you excerise

Tony

What time of day do you execrise? Are you up at 5:00am exercising, before dinner or after dinner?

I have to get myself in some routine here until the end of next month. Then i will be working two jobs and don't know when exercise will fit in to any routine.

Harold

After winding down after snack after work. At 5am I'm having coffee/breakfast getting ready for work if not allready at work. Think I'm supposed to be there at 4am this weekend, if they are lucky.

mweber

Hi Tony

I exersise right after work,Its easier for me If I go home and sit 9 times out of 10 I wont go. on weekends usally late morning.I realy think it's just getting in a routine being consistant,every thing else will fall in place.

TAutry

Tony,

It varies for me. I normally exercise in the evenings around 9. At times, it is as late as 10 or 11. On Saturdays, I sometimes exercise in the mornings.

One of the reasons I am reluctant to join a gym is the odd hours I sometimes have to work. My normal hours are 9am until 6pm. There is a 45 minute drive between home and work.

I don't think the when is as important as the 'do it'.:D

Travis

Tony
Originally posted by Jon

I excercise at work while I am climbing up and down ladders. Great for the legs, tough on the feet!

Your boss lets you exercise on the job:confused:

Well for me I think I would have to exercise before dinner. Because after dinner I'm to tried. And If I do none of them I will be alset.:D :D

Gina

Today i exercised when i got up in the morning....today is saturday by the way lol....anyway i walked for about 30 minutes and then i came home and did abs on my exercise ball.....its so nice out today its hard to believe a couple of weeks ago i was freezin my butt off!!

Jon
Originally posted by Tony

Your boss lets you exercise on the job:confused:

It is not that I am trying to excercise, it is just that the work I do IS excercise. Try walking up 4 flights of stairs because there is no elevator in the building yet. Or climbing ladders to run conduit through the ceiling for power and lights. When I am on those types of jobs, I get a lot of excercise just from working. Right now I am not on that type of job, so I really should be running on my treadmill, or outside on my mountain bike.

Tony

I know I was just joking with you. I go thru the same thing. I'm in to plumbing, and up and down the stairs, back and forth to the van. We have 5 new homes coming up too, and they aren't small.

MattB

It depends on what the day holds..Usually I get my riding in to and from school(morning and evening). On days where I need to lift weights, I'll get up early for that, because I know, that if I don't get it done in the morning, it is highly unlikely that I'll get it done after school. On weekends I usually head out on my bike around 6 am.

Jon

If I am awake at 6am, it is because I have to work, or like this morning, because I was still up from the night before. No kid this weekend, so I stayed out a little later!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.