Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barbarac

??Dr. Taub's Nature Code Vitamins

barbarac

Has anyone ever checked into the Nature Code Vitamins. Reading the labels some things are way up there in percentages.

Just curious if anyone ever checked with their Dr. about them and what they said, or took them?

They are expensive, but think it would be worth it to cut out some of the other stuff. You take a little packet of 5 pills to get everything.

Anyone know anything about them?

Bunster1

Hello!

It is a previlidge to join your Forum. I am very interested in learning new things and finding out what other members veiws are on the topics of Diabetes.

Bunster1

I would like to know a little more about Dr Taub's Vitamins. Does anybody know if they are safe for diabetics:confused:

morrisma

The only info I have about vitamins is something I heard years ago. When you accentuate one vitamin, say loading up a pill with relatively cheap B12 out of proportion to other B vitamins, like more expensive biotin or folic acid, you risk having your body treat the lower dose B's as being not there at all or worse, in need of replenishment.

That said, unless you are for some reason deficient in a particular vitamin, having them all in RDA equal amounts makes some sense but I would look for studies to prove this before spending too much money.

Most people in the US need no vitamin supplements at all and is is said that American have the most expensive urine in the world. Be wary of spending lots of extra cash on unscientific promises of health and well being promoted by "I felt bad and now I feel great" ads.

Mike

MCS

I take a many herbals and supplements every day. I can honestly say they have made me feel better. If the Vit from this OP turn out to be any good I would be interested, only to cull the herd on the ones I am currently taking.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.