Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lelggren

ADA Walk in September 2008

lelggren

Hi Everyone :)

I am posting this with Tony's permission :)

My husband and I are going to do the local ADA Walk here in Utah in September, 2008! :) We are very excited to take part in this effort, especially since it is a cause that is so important and dear to our hearts. We would like to ask for your help in raising funds to help with diabetes research. The link to make a donation is here.

or you can use my lovely husband's site as well :) It wouldn't let us do a team donation thinger, so here.

is his link as well :)

Thank you soooo very much for any help you can give us, and I will post updates on how we are doing to reach our goal!!

lelggren

Hi Everyone, thought I would just post an update on our progress. As of yet, we don't have any donations, but we do have a few people that have promised donations before the walk date. We really do want to reach our goal, so anything that can be done to help us out would be so great :) Donations don't need to be big or anything. Everyone knows how tight money is everywhere. But, again, anything you can do to help would be so appreciated.

Thanks everybody!!

lelggren

Well, we now have $100 raised for the walk :) And, my work is going to be sponsoring us too, and they are working on the amount of a donation they are going to give. And, my parents are going to be contributing, and some of Michael's family members are going to be doing the same :) So, we are making progress!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.