Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ericm31

OneTouch MINI New Line-up (Image)

Keezheekoni

I don't know if it's valid for the UK, but you can get one by going to www . onetouchgold . com / simplestart - Fill out the form and at the end of the form, click submit. You'll then be given a choice of which meter/color you want. :)

Edit: the link isn't coming up the way it should, so I'm writing it with spaces, obviously take the spaces out. :)

Cloudedbrains

In the UK the best bet it to write the company and see if they will send you a complimentary one to try - if not they may sell you one :)

JediSkipdogg

I just sent for a Blue one to my Parents house and a Purple one to my house. LOL Free is free, not to mention owning every color is just cool.

BigcityRich

I just googled "free one touch ultra mini" and found a link to sign up for a free one. I requested the blue one. It said I was getting one. I guess we will see.

GrammaBear

Thank you for this post. I needed a new mini for my purse. I chose the purple one........what a cool color :)

GrammaBear

RandallFlagg

Thanks for the link. I just received a black one about 3 weeks ago. I gave that one to my nephew because his mom thinks he's pre-diabetic. It runs in my brother in law's family and thanks to me, ours too. I'm still partial to my freestyle, but I like to use a different brand one in a while just to check. Today I ordered my favorite color. Whoohoo!:D They said 3-4 weeks, I wonder if they will ship it since I just got one :confused:

gettingby
Thanks for the link. I just received a black one about 3 weeks ago. I gave that one to my nephew because his mom thinks he's pre-diabetic. It runs in my brother in law's family and thanks to me, ours too. I'm still partial to my freestyle, but I like to use a different brand one in a while just to check. Today I ordered my favorite color. Whoohoo!:D They said 3-4 weeks, I wonder if they will ship it since I just got one :confused:

It shouldn't matter. I ordered a green one when they first came out and just ordered my purple one yesterday. They said I would receive it in 3-4 weeks so we shall see.

Dewey

I wound up ordering a comet blue one because that was the color Carwy wanted. For some reason, it wouldn't let him order one. :s: I think I like the purple one best, though. :)

RandallFlagg

I was just wondering if anyone has gotten their purple one touch yet. It's been 5 weeks since I requested one and so far nada:(

enigmalady777

I'm still waiting on my purple one also. I ordered about 3 weeks ago.

Maybe I should go back and try ordering a different color....seems like the purple one is mighty popular and maybe they ran out of them or something.

EllieK

I haven't gotten mine yet either. And a friend ordered a blue one at about the same time - still hasn't come - hopefully things are just going slow.......I hope they come

ericm31

I ordered a Blue one when I posted this. Have not received it yet. The other Lifescan meters I have ordered in the past usually showed up in about a week.

EeyoreButterfly

I filled the thing out a couple of days ago and a purple one is on its way. I am very excited! I guess I'll have to excercise some patience though. My new Freestyle came to me in literally two days, it sounds like their turn around time is not that quick.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.