Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nyhockey111

100+ pounds overweight/pls help

nyhockey111

i dont execrize and will do some of that..i wanna burn this fat i have. Are there any safe fat burners or supplements..thanks

Noni1974

Diet and exercise. There is no easy way out. Watch your carbs and get some daily exercise and you should start losing weight.

I've done that and I've lost close to 30 pounds since July.:D

ErikaA

A quiet stepper/treadmill in front of the tv! Best invention ever :D

Start out with easy goals, but step it up every week...even 15 minutes exercise every day is doing you good and no one can really claim to not have 15minutes in a day so it takes away excuses if you set that as a minimum and stick to it.

If you over do it, you're much less likely to keep it up....

I'm not allowed to run for long blocks because my back is not up to it... so I break my cardio down into no more than 30minutes at a go and if i'm up to it i'll just do one session in the morning and one in the evening. When my back is really dodge I do 10 minute sessions twice a day....

A training partner is the ultimate in motivation. Someone to guilt trip you when you feel like piking... you go just to spend time with them, because you don't want to let them down etc

Plan your snacks and meals in advance. Hunting through the cupboards/fridge for inspiration leads to poor choices and binging!

And don't beat yourself up when you have a lapse. Just get back on track the next day.

Good luck! :)

jennifer8055
Hidden

Hi,

I used to be pretty obese and started putting on a lot of weight especially on my thighs and bottom in my late thirties. I started exercising as often as possible and also cut down on a lot of high calorie stuff. Unfortunately I hardly managed to lose much weight at all. I then recently read an article by a lady who claimed that she managed to lose nearly half of her weight using a particular weight loss supplement. I tried it out and it actually worked quite well. Within 4 months I managed to lose about 65 pounds. The results were pretty amazing and I feel so much healthier and energetic now. You can read more about the lady's article at

I Was Fat, Obese And Miserable

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.