Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neo

any one here from nashville tennessee

neo
Hi neo, We have several members from TN. Just look around and you will see have have many. Glad your here!!!

one thing for sure diabetics are every were :cool: neo

princesslinda

Hello Neighbor! We're in Knoxville, so a few hours away, but we get to Nashville 2-3 times a year for a weekend get-a-way. Your malls are much better than ours!:D;)

neo
Hello Neighbor! We're in Knoxville, so a few hours away, but we get to Nashville 2-3 times a year for a weekend get-a-way. Your malls are much better than ours!:D;)

:) the only mall i like is opry mills mall,pm me next time you come to nashville,be great meeting:cool: neo

Kellymh
:) the only mall i like is opry mills mall,pm me next time you come to nashville,be great meeting:cool: neo

Ha i'm going to opry mills like Wednesday i like it better than cool springs

KentT

Hi,

Used to live in Smyrna from 1986-1988. I live now in Athens, TN 60 miles between Knoxville and Chattanooga, TN. My pump trainer lives near Nashville. Nice to know there's folk here from Tennessee. In the day, the malls in Nashville were nice and there was lots of nice places to exercise. Got my only speeding ticket in Smyrna when I lived there. In a 3 wheel racing wheelchair on Highway 70 passing Nissan plant traffic. 62 in a 45 zone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.