Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xMenace

20 Questions

xMenace

You all know how to play. You get 20 questions. I'll answer with "yes" or "No". I will not answer too quickly nor too slowly. If more than one get asked between answers, the extras may get wasted, depending on my mood.

I may add hints. Actually, I think I will. Nasty Keith-like ones too! Here's #1. YouTube - David Bowie - young americans - the dick cavett show newyork

BTW I'm leaving in 5 minutes for a party, so get asking.

Jan B

Are you wearing cologne? Will you be dancing at this party? I feel handicapped playing this game; I wish someone else would respond.

I need another hint!

xMenace
may4thindianaobama.jpg

:questionm

I get carried away sometimes

#4 This is the closest of the three.

Hint: the line in the song "I heard the news today Oh boy!" is the main hint as is part of the title. And I didn't give a correct answer earlier. It's not a person, well it is, but it's not. It's an event.

------------------

It was a DW Toastmasters xMas party. I'd love to have gotten drunk, but ... there's more parties coming up and I'm on antibiotics for strep throat. I'm feeling awful. Well I was till I heard the above news thingie ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.