Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nicole

:(

nicole

Well I was fine earlier.. a little bit of a stomach ache, but nothing to serious. About 8p.m. my stomach started hurting so bad, I'm talking worst pain of my life. I went upstairs to use the bathroom, thinking that I just had to go to the bathroom. But thats not what it was at all. I'm not going to go into detail.. But anyways Bobby and my mom wound up taking me to the E.R. And when they finally got me in, they did a pelvic exam and finally answered my question.. I had a miscarriage:( And OMG.. it hurt so bad!! So my mom knows now.

nicole

Thanks guys.

But I'm starting to think I shouldn't have posted this thread.

Seems as if its already causing drama. Probably going to ask to have it closed as well.

But thanks again :)

lugnut48
Hidden

Certainly not to be rude but, isn't this what you wanted anyway?

I'm curious . . . why should we feel sorry?

May the child rest in peace however.

nicole
Hidden

And for your information NO, that is not what we wanted!!

We later decided that we were just going to have it. We had discussed this and decided that we would make it work.

Oh and I'm not asking anyone to feel sorry, they choose to themselves.

It happened for a reason, and was out of my hands.

And apparently the good lord knew we couldn't handle it right now and took it until he knows we're ready.

Until you go through what I had to go through I don't think you need to put your two cents in, because you will never know how hard it is for a girl to go through something like that.

It's not an easy thing. And I don't need ANY man's opinion on something like that, thank you.

So thank you once again for your rude, snide comments, there always appreciated here.

You can now go bother someone else :ciao:

lugnut48
Hidden

Again - not to be rude but - you put it out there for anyone to respond. This is a forum you know.

nicole
Hidden

Yes I did put it out there for anyone to respond, but not for you to post snide comments.

So if thats all your going to do then don't read my post and don't respond!!

That would be the mature and RIGHT thing to do. But it seems that you feel the need to continue on and be a child about it.

It amazes me how there was no drama for about a week or two then you have to make a comeback with your rude, snide, nasty comments. What a way to bring this forum down.

Way to go!!

alicat61

:) Hi Nicole.

Lots of hugs from me also.Give Bobby some as well.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all

EeyoreButterfly

Nicole, I'm so sorry. I know this whole deal has not been easy for you. I'll be saying a prayer for you tonight.

IrishJoe

it takes time... talk to people. Life is like tv only the mad stuff doesnt happen as often but when it does it is more shocking...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.