Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keezheekoni

It's a...

Keezheekoni

:party:

BOY!!!!!!!

:party:

I'm just a little giddy... I didn't think I could have another boy. My first child is a boy, but he was born 18 years ago, the other 4 kids are girls. :T

princesslinda

Congrats Rikki...it's about time for another boy, hubby and son are WAYYYY outnumbered!:D What names are you considering?

Coppernob

Rikki, that is wonderful news! Yes, this will definitely make your husband and 18 year-old feel slightly less overrun by the female side of the family. So happy to hear this news. :)

Keezheekoni

Jill, you are hysterical! :T Nice chatting with ya! :D

Everyone else, yes please start suggesting names... the rules are:

*It has to be an "interesting" name

*It has to be unusual (read: not common)

*It cannot begin with the letters C, T, K, S, or P

*It has to be at least two syllables

*If you're also suggesting a middle name, you must yell it really loudly and see if it would sound good being yelled down the street come dinnertime :T

Oh, and if it's an Irish or Chippewa name, those are pluses.

Oh and if you want to see new pictures, they're here:

Baby v6.0

They're the two "Orbits" pics and the "Boy" pic. :)

notme

My daughter will be officially jealous. She is the proud Mother of five girls and NO boys. I was more democratic. I had in this order...... boy, girl, boy, girl, boy. I figured that I would stop because the next would be a girl and I didn't want to go there again!

Congratulations on the easier choice for a teenage child! ;)

Kanga

Awwww congratulations I know how thrilled you must be by how excited my own mother was after having a son then 4 daughters and then to have another boy 16 years after her first born son.... of course, she constantly reminded us she had always wanted a family of boys :eek: I myself stopped at one of each :T

ant hill

Aww Rikki, Now a name?? Who do you admire Rikki??

I have thought of two names as one would be Fernando or Carlos??

Something for you....

two_flowers.preview.jpg

Congratulations Rikki and hope that the pregnancy is a happy & successful one. :):D

Penny

If it is Irish names...I love Hubby's name Patrick Michael. I have an ancestor who was named Fletcher, I like that name, but Hubby wanted Irish names for our boys. We have a grandson named Jabe....I think he was named after a rock star in the 80's.....Fletcher Jabe doesn't sound too common, does it? :D Another grandson is Ian....Ian Fletcher is a nice yelling name.

Keezheekoni

Peter, unfortunately those are both too usual for around here... Thanks and keep the names coming. :)

Penny, I can't use Patrick because it starts with a P. My daughter is Patricia Jean (PJ). Michael is a name that I don't do well with. It reminds me of my ex-husband and a different ex-boyfriend...come to think of it, Michael is Troy's middle name! :rofl:

Ian and Fletcher are both nice names, I'll add them to the list!

mortis505

WOOHOO

Congrats Rikki!!!!

How about Deaglán pronounced DEG lawn or perhaps Declan

Keezheekoni
How about Deaglán pronounced DEG lawn or perhaps Declan

It's so funny you say that, Jason. Ever since I found out I was pregnant I've been drawn to the name Declan. I never thought I'd get the chance to use it, since I figured this baby was a girl, but I've revisited it now. The only problem with it? DEC-LAN. Troy says that DEC didn't do LAN...what a geek! The other spelling is interesting though. Thanks!

alicat61

:) Hi Rikki,

Congratulations I'm really pleased for you and Troy.

You could have one very spoilt boy with all those sisters doting on him:D

Will have to rack the old brain for some names

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.