Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TAutry

Pardon me, but. . .

TAutry

I Rockkkk!!!:cool:

I just rode 6.5 miles on my bike. I feel like Jello, I will be thoroughly incapacitated in the morning and I am elated!!

I made my circuit with 3 stops: 2 for stop signs and 1 because a farm tractor ran me off the road. The only coasting spot on the whole circuit is 2/10 of a mile that is in the last 2 miles of the ride.

Travis

BTW, biking, either stationary or moving is one of the best mood lifting exercises according to a back issue of Men's Health.;)

Gina

oh snap travis...where the heck you live that you are getting run off the road by a tractor....lol....i dont think i have seen a real tractor ...the only one i have seen is in that movie with sally field when she is picking cotton to save her farm lol

TAutry

LOL!!!

Yes, Gina, I do live in the boonies. On a related note, while riding I was considering likely places for a 'pit stop' if the need arose. Along the least populated stretch of road, I thought I might find a stretch of woods that would work. I discovered that the wooded areas on each side of the road were swamp bordered by open fields.:rolleyes:

Travis

Tony
Originally posted by Gina

oh snap travis...where the heck you live that you are getting run off the road by a tractor....lol....i dont think i have seen a real tractor ...the only one i have seen is in that movie with sally field when she is picking cotton to save her farm lol

Here you go Gina.

holly.jpg

Tony
Originally posted by Gina

hahhaahah lol....tony is that you lol jk

Thats my dog. She was trying to help me get some work done. But she slowed things down. I didn't tell her that.

Jenny

I grew up in the country until I was 16........The smallest town I lived in had 99 people in it! That is small!!!:D

Tony
Originally posted by Jenny

I grew up in the country until I was 16........The smallest town I lived in had 99 people in it! That is small!!!:D

Is that town called small vill:)

Jenny

LOL Gina!

Yeah, we were lucky to have a post office!

:whistling

ps....and you're right...everyone does know everyon'e business.....which is weird

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.