Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EnergizerBunny

Anyone From Canada?

Dis-N-Dat

Lived on the Sechelt Penninsula (BC) for 10 years back in the 70s, great diving! wonderul people, I loved every second of it!

Dougster

Hello Fellow Canadians,

Born in Toronto, raised there. Nice place to live, loved the people. Also lived in Nanaimo, BC shortly before moving to the USA, lived in most of 30years in Orange County, CA, then Brooklin, ME (loved it) then back to California, and lived just outside Yosemite, then off to New York state and the Adirondacks and finally back to Nanoose Bay, BC on Vancouver Island. (I was born under a wandering star, what can I say?)

Dougster
Wasaga Beach, ON here :)

Lil Liz E,

Wow Wasaga! Had a cottage at Deanlea, stunning view of the bay as our place was on the second highest dune there.

*Le Sigh!"... the memories of a fantastic youth.

Be Well and Happy!

A comfortably numb,

Dougster

gettingby

I think I would love to visit Canada. My grand dream is to have some land on the Canadian border with no one around me for miles. Ahh......a wonderful dream.:)

thebassman

Born in Winnipeg, grew up in Richmond, BC... have since lived in Victoria, Halifax, Whycocomagh (Cape Breton, NS), Toronto (twice), Boulder, Colorado, and currently reside in Barrie, Ontario (about an hour north of Toronto). :)

fooddreamer
Hey y'all, I live in BC, Canada. Does anyone else live in Canada too?

Well, I am from Canada, but I live in Boston now. Went to UBC for undergrad!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.