Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EnergizerBunny

Anyone From Canada?

Foo_Man_Chu

I'm in Utah but I lived in and around Toronto for 2 years from 1998 - 2000. First place I lived in was at the intersection of Jane and Finch, pretty rough neighborhood.

xMenace

In the last week of July 2010 my wife and I are driving my daughter and her BF to Ottawa to write MCAT exams. It will only be a quick two day visit. I'm (we're) planning on getting together with Gangrel. We'll pass by Quebec City and go through Montreal on the way there. Not sure if we'll be up for stopping. We want to avoid M's rush hour.

There's a chance we may take the American route home, if the kids can get their passports updated in time. Be ready for a party of 4 for lunch Keith!

On a side note, I may be working in Newfoundland from Jul thru Sep. Any Newfs on here?

Gladtobehere
Maple, Ontario here which is 30 min. north of Toronto if you didn't know.

I grew up in Maple in the 60s and 70s before the vast expansion of Maple, but now I live in Aurora which is another 15 minutes north:) .

Toronto is a nice place to visit but there is too much hustle and bustle, and heat and pollution ehhh! :( .

art

Truthfully, didn't move so much as got sold.

Ideal Maternity Home Alumni

Art

Once a Haligonian... always a Haligonian ;)

To be frank (hah!) we'll take anybody... not like them places where the only way you can be a local is if both your Great Grandparents were born and raised there :D

Haniwitch

Winnipeg, Manitoba here.

Currently testing the theory that extreme cold affects bg levels. And the answer is--I'm afraid to test because I'm sure my frozen blood will break the lancet. -40C with the windchill yesterday and this morning. :eek: Where's global warming when you need it? ;)

gojudego

I am a new member here and live in North Toronto( near aurora ) ontario! I am a t2 diabetic for 11 years on insulin injections ( MDI ) lantus and humalog ! ....been recently told by endo that the poancreas is not doing much work anymore! THK GD for insulin....Dr. BANting discovery in my great city of toronto....forever grateful Huge smile.. ....gojudego!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.