Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LarryR

Where We Are

Harold

Added myself and there is a street view.

I may be near a couple of people next week working at King County Int'l Airport. Problem is I'll be working 2nd shift if I go. It's planned, but no travel orders yet.

jeggeman31

Okay I got the map up, even got the map to my house but could not figure out how to put the **** pin on the map.

mortis505

Find your location, click edit, click the blue "push pin", then click on your location. A box should pop up and have blanks to fill in some info.

ZoneTrooper

I live near the Atlantic Ocean. Just a 10 minute walk.. In Halifax... I love the ocean. :) We dont have neaty trolleys and crazy hills here like in San Fran tho... But we do have rice.. :P

Dougster

Next thing you know we will be DiabetesForums GPS Geocaching, that might be fun!

The free treasure of test strips can be located at... *fill in the long and lat* lol!

Hmm, maybe I will just do that, hide a diabetic logbook, with some "trinkets". Might be fun to see who drops by.

Be well and happy!

A comfortably numb,

Dougster

ODAR

Help - am not computer literate here!! how do I put me on the list and where I am from ( I could see my house!) but don't know how to link it back to the list.:confused:

Granny Shanny

I had some trouble making it work too, but if you have a Google account or a Gmail account, and can get the marker in place, a little box will open where you can add your name & a comment.

Once you log in to your account, an edit button will be showing just outside the upper left corner of the map. When you click that button, then the blue marker icon will appear inside the upper left corner of the map. Click on it to drag it where you want it, complete the aforementioned little box, and by clicking the Done button, it'll add you to the list.

(and you've heard me say we're way out in the boonies? Google sez so too - there's no street view for my road. :()

Abra

Ok, I'm on there, which led me to discover that HelenM and I are practically neighbors. Well, it's a 5-6 hour drive between us, but that's not so much.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.